Pandora is one of the most popular music streaming services in the world. How do you sign up or log in to www.pandora.com account on your mobile and PC?
The music streaming service Pandora has grown to become one of the most popular apps for music lovers. Pandora is a subscription-based streaming service that you can access as an app or on a web browser on your phone and computer. Now you can create and login to a Pandora account with a Facebook account.
You can sign up and login from anywhere in the world, download playlists and listen to them on the go, but how do you create or log into www.pandora.com account on your phone and PC?
Setting up a Pandora account is simple. You will begin by creating Pandora account, and during the quick signup process you will choose your Pandora user name. In this lesson, we’ll show you how to create, login, reset and recover your Pandora account. What you need is an active email account and your zip code.
www.Pandora.com Account Sign Up On Mobile Phone
- Upon downloading and launching the Pandora app from your device’s app store, click on the Sign Up button. Then fill out the registration information.
- Enter the email address you would like to use. Make sure that the email address you choose for your Pandora account is active; note that you cannot use an email address linked with any other Pandora account.
- Create a password, with at least 8 characters
- Enter your birth year.
- Fill in your zip code.
- Select gender.
- Then click on the Sign Up option after you’ve confirmed that your information is correct.
From there your Pandora account is ready for use, you can then start creating stations by entering an artist or song name.
Sign Up on computer
- To create a Pandora account with a computer kindly go to http://www.pandora.com and click on Sign up.
- Enter the email address you would like to use. Make sure that the email address you choose for your Pandora account is active.
- Create a new password, with at least 8 characters.
- Enter the required registration information
- Check or uncheck to remain signed in. Check if you are using your personal computer and uncheck if it’s a public computer.
- Then, Click Sign Up after you’ve confirmed that your information is correct.
Pandora com Login
- Go to https://www.pandora.com/login.vm?target=%2Fcorporate in a web browser. You can use any web browser like Microsoft Edge or Chrome to log in.
- Choose a login method. enter your email and password or click Continue with Facebook or Continue with Apple. If you chose to enter your email address and password, click Log In to continue.
Pandora Login With Facebook
If you go to sign in to Pandora from an Android phone or tablet, you’ll be able to do so using a Facebook account. With a Facebook account login for Pandora in place of a traditional account, you’ll be able to save yourself from another password. There are no direct benefits to the integration aside from that and a bit of added security.
- Go to Pandora’s login page.
- Select login with Facebook
- Enter your Facebook username and password
- Click the blue “Log in” button.
Generally, it’s best to avoid using Facebook to log in to other sites. It is good to use a password manager to create strong, unique passwords, and enable two-factor authentication.
How Do You Change or Reset a Pandora Password?
You can easily change or reset your Pandora password by accessing your account through the Pandora website. You can’t change your password using either the mobile or desktop Pandora apps you have to use a browser. You can reset your password completely by clicking the “Forgot my password” option when logging into your Pandora account in the app.
How to Change Pandora Password
Visit Pandora’s accounts page to get started. You can easily launch this page by clicking your profile icon at the top-right of the Pandora app and choosing Account.
What you see here will depend on how you created your Pandora account. If you created it with your email address and a unique password, you’ll see a Change password tab on the left sidebar. Click this to change your Pandora password, you’ll need to enter your current password and a new one, as usual.
How to Reset www.Pandora.com Account Password
- Head to Pandora’s password reset page for help.
- Enter your username or the email address associated with your account, and Pandora will send you an email with instructions to set a new password.