Yahoo Answers login page is only accessible for those who have a Yahoo Answers account. If you are searching for information on how to log in to your account or reset your password here is a guide and links that will help you to access and manage your account. Once you are able to log in you can manage your account from anywhere.
Yahoo Answers, one of the longest-running and most storied web platforms in the history of the internet. The platform has been operating since 2005, and in the years since its relevance as a meme, haven has remained intact.
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other device that allow you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Yahoo Answers is the one that works through web access. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
How to login Yahoo Answers
Every user of Yahoo Answers upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to the Yahoo Answers login page at www.answers.yahoo.com
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Fixing Login Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Yahoo Answers account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Yahoo Answers Login account.
How to reset Yahoo Answers password
1. Open the Yahoo Answers on your device, select LOG IN, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
2. Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, Yahoo Answers cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
3. Yahoo Answers gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message.
4. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to email.
5. Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
6. Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
Read Also: how to access Att Yahoo Mail
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Yahoo Answers account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. Yahoo Answers can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in-person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.