This information involves the Younow, Younow login, and how to reset and recover your Younow account. The website has enabled different pages for old and new users to create an account or log in to their account and meet and chat with new friends online. You get all the access to your account in one click using the official links.
Younow login may vary depending on your device. If you are a mobile phone user, the Younow app is available now for user via the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
If you have already created your Younowaccount, you can login with your mobile device using your username and password. This means that for you to be able to access Younow, you must already have created Younow account. The requirements for the sign up is an active email address or phone number
If you want to create Younow account on your mobile phone, you need to have Younow app on your mobile device. If you don’t have it then you need to install it now. After installing the app on your mobile device, open it and click on the new account registration button. Type in your email and other information that is required for the new account sign up.
Younow Login with Google/Phone Number
- Open the app or go to the web at https://www.younow.com/explore/login
- Click on the Login button
- Enter your email or phone number that you used while creating Younow account as your username, then enter your password
- Click Login.
You can also login in Younow with your Facebook account, Google, Email address or also by your phone number.
Younow Login with Facebook
Younow login with Facebook as one of the alternative methods to log into your account, it is mandatory to have an active Facebook account, otherwise, you will not be able to log in to the account with Facebook. You also need to make sure that your Facebook account is active. Login with Facebook saves your time as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account. Now learn how to login into your account with Facebook:
- Open the Younow app on your Mobile or visit the site at https://www.younow.com/explore/login
- Select “Sign up”, then select “Log in” written next to the “Already have an account”
- Then select “Continue with Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook credentials and select “Login”.
- Then Younow will ask you to access your Facebook account personal information like username etc. Allow that. You have logged in to your Younow
Younow Login Desktop
Younow is only available for Android or iPhone, but you can use an Android emulator to run the Younow mobile app on your computer. To get started you must first download Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an Android Emulator for Windows and is free and safe to use. Just follow the steps below to get started;
- First, go to www.bluestacks.com
- Click the green Download Bluestacks button on the homepage
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading
- Run the installer and click the Install Now button
- It will download some more files now.
- Click Complete.
- Now you have installed Bluestacks, let’s go to the next step.
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your PC, you will be prompted with a Google Login screen. Enter your Gmail credentials to sign in, you need to do this to download apps from the Play Store. After that, just click the Play Store icon and search for “Younow”. Click the Install button and you’re ready to go.
Younow Password Reset
Today many people use many social media apps and sites and sometimes remembering all the passwords might be difficult. They tend to forget the passwords of their account on social media more often than not. So if you also have forgotten your Younow account password you need to reset and recover the account.
The requirement for recovery and resetting Younow password is that you must have an active email linked to the account that you forgot the password. Simply go to the sign page and click on Forgot Password. Type in the email you used for the registration of the account. Copy the code sent to the email and complete the verification. Then create a new password for your Younow account.
Younow Login Problem
Since Younow is just a normal social application like any other, it can experience some technical issues. If you frequently use Younow app you may see that it stops working or get slow sometimes.
Apart from issues related to the website, app and any smartphone operating system bugs, it may be your internet connection. Sometimes even with a stable internet connection you can still a login issue.
In most cases, login errors show up if you enter the wrong password or username. If this is the case, make sure you recheck your password and username every time you enter them to log in to your Younow.
Login errors can also be the result of accumulated cache. A corrupt file and cache can wrongly link the files that are essential for the proper working of the application. With time, cache as such not only affects Younow but can also interfere with the performance of other sites. Hence, make sure you always clean the app’s cache.
How to Delete YouNow Account
- Open the YouNow app or visit the website at https://www.younow.com/explore/login
- tap Settings menu.
- Select “Manage my account” and then tap “Delete account” at the bottom of the screen.
- YouNow will require you to log in again.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and tap “Delete account” again to confirm your decision.
After you delete your account, the last and final step to permanently deleting YouNow is to uninstall YouNow from your phone.