Zara.com Login is only accessible for those who have a Zara shopping account. If you are searching for information about Zara, how to log in or delete your Zara account, here is a guide and links that will help you to access and manage your account. Once you are able to log in you can manage your account from anywhere.
Requirements for Zara.com Login
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other devices that allow you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the Zara account.
- Password for the Zara account.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Zara is the one that works through web access. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
How to Login Zara.com Shopping
Every customer of Zara upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started:
- Go to the Zara.com login page at https://www.zara.com/au/en/logon
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Zara User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Fixing Zara Login Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Zara.com account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of login problem below.
- Your Zara password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Zara account.
How to Reset Zara Password
- The Zara.com login page requires the password you created during or after registration to log you into your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use Zara password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering your username, email, or phone number, choose the reset password option. Zara web emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your accounts and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Zara Shopping.
How to Delete Zara Account
- Go to Zara.com and sign in to your account
- Scroll to Account Settings and click on it.
- Select Delete Account
- You’ll be required to log in again
- After you logged in click Confirm.
Zara Shopping Website: https://www.zara.com/.