Zenith Bank transfer code is created by Zenith Bank PLc to enable its customers performs mobile money transfer. It’s a code that gives you access to your account and you can make a payment, buy airtime and check your balance whenever you want. The USSD code gives you 24 hours and 7 days a week services. You can make transactions anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Zenith Bank Transfer code works with your phone number and it must be linked to the account which you want to transfer money from. You can’t make any transaction with the code by using a different phone number. For those asking whether they need an internet connection to make transactions with the code, the answer is NO. You can also use it without airtime on your phone, except for 9Mobile users.
Zenith Bank Online Account Opening
It’s also important to note that you can’t create zenith bank transfer code, you can only create PIN as security for the account.
How to Transfer Money with Zenith Bank Transfer Code
- Using your phone Dial *966#, you will see list of options
- Enter 5 and tap SEND
- Enter the amount, E.g. 2000
- Enter the account number and choose the destination bank
- Once you select the bank, the name of the recipient will appear on your screen, confirm the name and enter your ATM PIN. That’s it you will receive a message of the transfer on your phone immediately.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code can be used for other transactions like paying you NEPA bill, DSTV, etc. what you need is to tap on the right option and follow the onscreen instructions.
You can also use a zenith bank mobile app to transfer money but you need an internet connection and the mobile app before you can make the transfer.
Zenith Bank Mobile App Transfer
To get started on Zenith Mobile App Banking, you need to download the Zenith Mobile Banking App (EazyMoney) on your internet-enabled smartphones such as Android devices, iOS. You can get the app on Play Store and App Store. After downloading the app you would have to register it.
- Press *966# to call up the eaZymoney menu
- Enter 2 to Register and tap Send
- Fill in your first name and tap Send, then enter your last name and date of birth with the format, (dd/mm/yyyy).
- After the registration, a message will appear on your screen which will read thus; “Thank you for registering for EazyMoney, a message will be sent to you shortly”.
Next stage after registration is to activate the app
- Locate the App in your smartphone
- Select Sign-up and Register to receive a welcome message and an Activation Code.
press *966# and type 2 to Activate
- Type in the Activation Code that was sent to you in the welcome message, and tap Send
- Create a new PIN and tap Send
- Then confirm the new PIN.
A confirmation message from eaZymoney will be sent to you after the activation. From there you can log in to Zenith mobile app and transfer money at your convenient time.
If you discovers that your password or PIN has been compromised you can reset by using the Zenith Bank USSD code *966#. You must not forget the old PIN you created during registration otherwise you can’t reset your mobile transfer PIN
How to reset zenith bank mobile pin
Using the mobile number you registered with, simply dial *966*60# and follow the on-screen instruction and complete the process.
Deactivating Your Mobile Banking Profile
When you no longer want to use Zenith Bank mobile banking you can deactivate it by stop simply dialing *966*20*0# from your mobile phone number linked with the account and following the on-screen instructions.
How To Transfer From Zenith to Another Bank
There are different ways to transfer money on Zenith Bank which we discussed above. When you transfer money using The ATM, once you finish pressing your four-digit PIN, the next thing you will do is to select QUICK TELLER from the menu on the ATM screen. Then enter the account number you want to send the money to and select the Bank the person you are sending the money is using and complete the transfer.
The same thing also applies when you are using a mobile phone, just Dial *966#, and indicate that you want to transfer, thereafter, enter the account number, enter the amount and select the bank you want to transfer it to.
This is where we come to the conclusion on Zenith Bank Transfer Code and How To Do Zenith Bank Mobile Money Transfer.
I hope this article helped you?