Booksy allows you to change your email from your account settings option. You can do this on a computer or on a mobile phone, The step looks similar, though the screens to find your settings vary a bit depending on the device you’re using. You may wish to change your email if you no longer have access to that account, or would otherwise want to stop emails from Booksy.
Whether you no longer have access to your email or want to remove your email address, you can easily change the email linked to your Booksy account. But if you forgot the email address you used to create your Booksy account you can contact the Booksy Support Team to confirm your email address or send an email change request.
You can edit your Booksy profile online or on the mobile app. The desktop browser version looks a bit different from the condensed app screen, but the process of finding your settings is similar.
How to Change Your Email on Booksy
On the Website
1. Open Booksy on a browser.
2. Click Settings and privacy next to the gear icon.
3. Click Account. This is the first tab listed under your Booksy username.
4. Click Email below the login and security section that opens on the right. Your account info is in your Booksy settings.
5. This will open a new window with your current email address. Click the Change email address below.
6. Option prompting you to verify your password will appear. Reenter your password.
7. Click the Next button to continue and Verify your password.
8. Type in the new email address you’d like to use.
9. A verification code will be sent to the email. Open your email message, and enter the code in the section provided.
10. Click the Verify button to complete the process and close the window. Your settings will immediately reflect the change.
On the App
1. Open the Booksy app and sign in to your account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the left-hand corner
3. Select Settings and privacy from the menu that appears.
4. Tap Account. This will be the first option listed.
5. Tap Email.
6. Reenter your password and tap Next to continue.
7. Enter the email you’d want to replace the previous one.
8. Tap Next once you’re done typing.
9. Enter the code that was sent to the new email you entered followed by tapping the Save Change button.
How to Stop Emails From Booksy
If Booksy sends lots of emails, like promotions or newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe link to stop getting their emails.
1. Sign in to your email.
2. Open the email from Booksy.
3. Next to the sender’s name, click Unsubscribe or Change preferences.
If you don’t see these options, you can block Booksy or mark the message as spam.
To stop receiving emails about certain things related to Booksy, browse the list of options under the sections related to you and your activities on Booksy. Uncheck or check the box for what you want to receive or not.
How Can I Remove My Email Address From Booksy?
When you sign up for a Booksy account, you always provide an email address which you’ll then use to verify your account.
However, there may come a time when you no longer want your email saved on Booksy. In this case, you’ll need to remove your email address via the account settings menu but this is simply the same as changing your email. So, the only way to remove your email from Booksy is to delete your account.
Booksy username is your display name, it is different from your ID. There are many times when we want to change our username on Booksy. We may be required to change our Booksy username for various reasons. For example, maybe you misheard the name, dropped a letter, or misspelled it. Whatever the reason may be, you can easily change your display name in your account settings.
Below, you will learn to change your username (display name) on Booksy with an easy step-by-step guide.
How to Change Your Username on Booksy
1. Open Booksy on your device.
2. Click on the My information option in the top-right corner. Make sure you’re logged in
3. Click on the Account option just underneath the username.
4. From there, select Personal Information which is right under the Info section.
5. You’ll see all the information about your account, including your username and ID. Click on the Edit option on its right side.
6. Enter your new username and select Save.
Note: changing your username is not a solution for running away from your past behavior on Booksy as user ID history is retained, regardless of how many times someone changes their username.
Booksy also allows the users to reset their password but there are a few things you should check you have before you begin. Make sure to keep these two important things in mind.
1. Access to Email Account
If you, fortunately, did add a recovery email or phone number to your Booksy account then our job just became a lot easier. However, do make sure you have access to your email account/phone number in question so you can sign in and reset your Booksy password.
2. Recovery Email/Phone Number
The contact information like a recovery email or phone number is your fallback plan for most accounts in case you lose the login credentials. You’re required to add one of them during sign up and if you didn’t take the time to add one, then, unfortunately, you won’t be able to reset your Booksy password the conventional way.
How to Reset Your Booksy Password
If you have added an email or a phone number to reset your password for Booksy, here’s how to proceed.
1. Open the Booksy login screen and select the Forgot your password option
2. Enter your email address in the empty text box below and press Submit. In case you added a phone number, click the phone number prompt below and do the same. You will then see a confirmation box verifying that the mail has been sent.
3. Now log in to your email account and check for the mail. If it’s not in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
4. From the email, click on the Reset Password button
5. Type in your new password and click on Submit and the changes will be applied.
Can I Reset Booksy Without a Password?
If you do not have an email or phone number associated with your account, please contact Booksy customer support. And you did not give a real email address when you created your account, Booksy cannot send you an email.
What is Booksy ID?
The Booksy ID is a unique value that every account on Booksy has. No two people have the same ID. Although an account can change its username, it can never change its ID.
Your email address connects you to your Booksy account and you can only remove the email by deleting your account. To change your username or email in your Booksy account, simply log in and go to the settings, tap or click your account information to find the email option. After choosing to update the address, you’ll be required to reenter your password and then verify the change. Booksy will send a code to the new account you entered. Copy the code into the space provided to complete the verification process. When you’re on the settings page, your account details should reflect your new email.