Revolut allows you to change your email from your account settings option. You can do this on a computer or on a mobile phone, The step looks similar, though the screens to find your settings vary a bit depending on the device you’re using. You may wish to change your email if you no longer have access to that account, or would otherwise want to stop emails from Revolut.
Whether you no longer have access to your email or want to remove your email address, you can easily change the email linked to your Revolut account.
You can make this change online or on the mobile app. The desktop browser version looks a bit different from the condensed app screen, but the process of finding your settings is similar.
How to Change Email on Your Revolut Account
On the Website
1. Open Revolut on a browser.
2. Click Settings and privacy next to the gear icon.
3. Click Account. This is the first tab listed under your Revolut username.
4. Click Email below the login and security section that opens on the right. Your account info is in your Revolut settings.
5. This will open a new window with your current email address. Click the Change email address below.
6. Option prompting you to verify your password will appear. Reenter your password.
7. Click the Next button to continue and Verify your password.
8. Type in the new email address you’d like to use.
9. A verification code will be sent to the email. Open your email message, and enter the code in the section provided.
10. Click the Verify button to complete the process and close the window. Your settings will immediately reflect the change.
On the App
1. Open the Revolut app and sign in to your account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the left-hand corner
3. Select Settings and privacy from the menu that appears.
4. Tap Account. This will be the first option listed.
5. Tap Email.
6. Reenter your password and tap Next to continue.
7. Enter the email you’d want to replace the previous one.
8. Tap Next once you’re done typing.
9. Enter the code that was sent to the new email you entered followed by tapping the Save Change button.
How To Verify Email On Revolut
How to Stop Emails From Revolut
If Revolut sends lots of emails, like promotions or newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe link to stop getting their emails.
1. Sign in to your email.
2. Open the email from Revolut.
3. Next to the sender’s name, click Unsubscribe or Change preferences.
If you don’t see these options, you can block Revolut or mark the message as spam.
To stop receiving emails about certain things related to Revolut, browse the list of options under the sections related to you and your activities on Revolut. Uncheck or check the box for what you want to receive or not.
How to change your phone number if you can’t log into the app
How Can I Remove My Email Address From Revolut?
When you sign up for Revolut account, you always provide an email address which you’ll then use to verify your account.
However, there may come a time when you no longer want your email saved on Revolut. In this case, you’ll need to remove your email address via the account settings menu but this is simply the same as changing your email. So, the only way to remove your email from Revolut is to delete your account.
Your email address connects you to your Revolut account and you can only remove the email by deleting your account. To change an email in your Revolut account, simply log in and go to the settings, tap or click your account information to find the email option. After choosing to update the address, you’ll be required to reenter your password and then verify the change. Revolut will send a code to the new account you entered. Copy the code into the space provided to complete the verification process. When you’re on the settings page, your account details should reflect your new email.