Here you will find information on how to check your Wayfair credit card status. You can check your Credit Card application status either online or by calling the application status line. Many Wayfair credit card applicants receive a decision within minutes, but it can take longer if the issuer bank needs more information or if it’s a close call between approval and rejection
To check your Wayfair credit card application status by phone, call Wayfair and enter your full Social Security number when prompted. Wayfair’s automated application status line is accessible 24/7
If your Wayfair Credit Card application status is under review, which means your application has not yet been approved or denied. Don’t worry too much about it, though. You’ll hear back within 7-10 business days of applying in most cases when you don’t receive a decision instantly.
How to check your Wayfair credit card application status online
- Log in to your Wayfair online account with your username and password.
- Find “Customer Center” at the top and click on it.
- Locate the section that says “Open a New Account” on the right side of the page.
- Click on “Check my application status.”
- View your application(s). You’ll be able to see whether they’re pending, approved, or denied.
Rarely, however, it can take Wayfair the issuer- up to 30 days to make a decision on your application. If you’ve been waiting for longer than the standard timeframe, you might be able to get more information by calling Wayfair Credit Card customer service or visit its branch nearest to you.