Doordash is a platform where you can place orders or make immediate purchases online. When you want to make a purchase from the comfort of your living room, this comes in handy. While you perform transactions on Doordash, it keeps a record of your purchases and orders.
You may want to delete your Doordash order history for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you want to conceal a one-time purchase from your history so that it remains a surprise.
Whatever the reason, here will explain all you need to know on how to delete or hide your Doordash orders or purchase history. It’s straightforward to delete or hide any or all of your Doordash order history if you wish to keep your Doordash activity hidden.
Many consumers want to remove or archive their Doordash order history for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that they don’t want a third party to see your online transactions.
Perhaps you want to hide an occasional purchase from your history so that a birthday gift remains a surprise, or perhaps you buy something you don’t want others to see when they use your account. Alternatively, you may wish to keep your personal purchases hidden from your spouse.
As you keep on reading, you’ll discover whether you can truly delete or, better yet, hide your order history.
Can Someone Delete Order History on Doordash?
To be honest with you, there is no way to delete your order history permanently. Even if you delete your account, Doordash will keep a record of everything you’ve bought.
You do, however, have a way to come out of this.
By archiving your purchases and orders history, you can keep it hidden from others.
How to Hide Order/Purchase History on Doordash
It’s simple to hide or delete any or all of your Doordash order history if you wish to keep your Doordash activity hidden.
If you are using a desktop or the mobile app, here’s how to hide your Doordash order history.
Hide Doordash Order History on Desktop
- Sign in to your Doordash account by going to the Doordash website in your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select “Returns and Orders.”
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the last three months here. After you’ve located the order you want to hide or remove, click “View Order Details.”
- To hide it, click “Archive Order.” Note that you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s “Archived Orders” area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for your selected months, modify the setting to show orders from a different time period.
How to Delete/Hide Order History on Doordash App
- Log into the Doordash app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to “Your Orders” and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then “Archive Order.”
Remember that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Shopping Preferences and Archived Orders from the menu.
By selecting the “Unarchive Order” button next to the product, you will be able to examine all of your previously hidden orders and, if you want, return them to the main list.
Use Incognito Mode When Browsing Doordash
You’ve definitely noticed that when you browse Doordash, the site retains your browsing history and suggests additional things based on your previous searches.
If you’re the only one who uses your account, this can be useful. However, if you use a shared account to shop for a gift or other private purchase, your browser history will reveal your secret to anybody who logs in.
Using an incognito or private browser window is one of the simplest ways to hide your browsing. There is nothing you do will be saved in this manner.
However, if you’ve already accumulated browsing history on Doordash, there is still a way to clear your data:
- Go to Doordash and sign in using your account information.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select “Browsing History.”
- To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product.
- Alternatively, select the “Manage History” menu and click “Remove all things from view” to erase the entire list.
- Put the slider next to “Turn Browsing History on/off” in the “off” position if you don’t want Doordash to collect your browsing history.
How to Delete Doordash Menu
You can use the Doordash Menu Editor tool to effect changes to your menu directly through the seller Portal. Simply sign in and scroll to your Menus tab on the left-hand menu bar and click on the menu you need to edit. Through the seller Portal, you will be able to:
1. Click Edit Modifiers & Settings on the item you would like to remove.
2. On the right side, click Delete Item.
3. On the next screen, click Delete to permanently delete the item.
How to Delete Your Doordash Account
Once you have deleted your Doordash account, you will not be able to access it again. Your transaction history with Doordash will be lost. Any unprocessed order requests are automatically canceled and future online orders cannot be made using a deleted Doordash account.
To delete your account:
1. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
2. Select “Account.”
3. Next, select “Manage Account.” Before deleting your account, here you can also download or archive your data from your Doordash account, including your personal information and receipts.
How to See Doordash Order History
You can see all of your completed orders in the Earnings tab on the Dasher app. To see individual deliveries, follow these steps: Go to the Earnings tab on the Dasher app. Select a given week.
Meanwhile, Merchants are paid for canceled orders when all of the conditions are satisfied: Cancellation occurs after the merchant has successfully confirmed the order. The order has been prepared. The merchant did not initiate or is at fault for the cancellation.
Doordash Payment History
Doordash provides a single view of your orders and transactions. You can review all transactions for three months (although some earlier transactions might also appear). To review your orders made with Doordash payment. Go to Doordash, click Sign in, and select Check your Doordash orders.
That’s it on how to delete or hide order history on Doordash from those who share the same account or device with you.