Jio allows you to place order or make immediate purchases online. When you want to make a purchase from the comfort of your living room, this comes in handy. While you perform transactions on Jio, it keeps a record and history of your purchases and orders.
You may want to check or delete your Jio order history for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you want to know the status or conceal a one-time purchase from the view of others.
Whatever the reason, here will explain all you need to know on how to check and delete or hide your Jio orders or purchase history. It’s straightforward to find or delete any or all of your order history if you wish to keep your Jio transaction activities hidden.
- How to Check Jio Order History and Every Purchased Order
- Can Someone Delete Order History on Jio?
- How to Hide Order/Purchase History on Jio
- How to Delete Jio Search History
- Jio Customer Service
- How to Chat on Jio
- How to Check JioPay Wallet
- How to Contact Jio Rider
- Jio Order Number
How to Check Jio Order History and Every Purchased Order
1. Go to Jio website and log in to your account.
2. Tap “Account & Lists” on the top right.
Choose “Download order reports” under the “Ordering and 3. shopping preferences” section.
4. Select a report type: “Items” is default and shows all shipments, but use the drop-down to switch to “refunds” or “returns.”
5. Select a start and end date.
6. Tap “Request report.”
Jio will begin processing your report. It should only take a couple of seconds but might take longer if you’re trying to process everything you’ve ever ordered and you use Jio a lot.
Jio’s Order History tool, which provides all of this information, can also be used to see all of the returns you’ve made and the refunds you’ve received. Also, you can sort by date, so you can split up orders by year or month or just look at specific days.
On the other hand, many consumers would want to remove or archive their Jio order history for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that they don’t want a third party to see their online transactions.
Perhaps you want to hide an occasional purchase from your history so that it remains a surprise when you finally reveal them, or perhaps you buy something you don’t want others to see when they use your account. Alternatively, you may wish to keep your personal purchases hidden from your spouse.
As you keep on reading, you’ll discover whether you can truly delete or, better yet, hide your order history.
Can Someone Delete Order History on Jio?
To be honest with you, there is no way to delete your order history permanently. Even if you delete your account, Jio will keep a record of everything you’ve bought.
You do, however, have a way to come out of this. By archiving your purchases and orders history, you can keep it hidden from others.
How to Hide Order/Purchase History on Jio
It’s simple to hide or delete any or all of your Jio order history if you wish to keep your Jio activity hidden.
If you are using a desktop or the mobile app, here’s how to hide your Jio order history.
Hide Jio Order History on Desktop
- Sign in to your Jio account by going to the Jio website in your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select My Orders.
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the last three months here. After you’ve located the order you want to hide or remove, click View Order Details.
- To hide it, click Archive Order. Note that you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s Archived Orders area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for your selected months, modify the setting to show orders from a different time period.
How to Delete/Hide Order History on Jio App
- Log in to the Jio app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to Your Orders and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then Archive Order.
Remember that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Preferences and Archived Orders from the menu.
By selecting the Unarchive Order button next to the product, you will be able to examine all of your previously hidden orders and, if you want, return them to the main list.
Use Incognito Mode When Browsing Jio
You’ve definitely noticed that when you browse Jio, the site retains your browsing history and suggests additional things based on your previous searches.
If you’re the only one who uses your account, this can be useful. However, if you use a shared account to make orders or other private purchases, your browser history will reveal your secret to anybody who logs in.
Using an incognito or private browser window is one of the simplest ways to hide your browsing. There is nothing you do that will be saved in this manner.
However, if you’ve already accumulated browsing history on Jio, there is still a way to clear your data:
How to Delete Jio Search History
- Go to Jio and sign in using your account information.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Browsing History.
- To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product.
- Alternatively, select the Manage History menu and click Remove all things from view to erase the entire list.
- Put the slider next to “Turn Browsing History on/off” in the off position if you don’t want Jio to collect your browsing history.
Jio Customer Service
You can contact Jio’s customer service team through the website and for basic issues, Jio’s customer service page has helpful FAQs and support articles. For complicated problems, you can contact Jio through the customer care number 1800-889-9999 or Write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To chat with a customer service representative, visit Grap contact us page and select Get in in touch with our press team.
How to Chat on Jio
To start Jio a live chat:
1. Log in to your account and open your ongoing order tracking page.
2. Tap on “Help” in the top right corner.
3. After that, the Help Center page will come up.
4. Select an option that is relatable to the issue you have faced.
5. After choosing the option you will find the “Start a chat” option.
And although Jio often makes contacting them difficult, there are a variety of ways to use their customer service tools. And a few of them even let you talk to a real person. Jio’s Customer Service Help page
The quickest way to get help with a Jio order or account is to visit the Customer Service page.
The majority of your questions and issues can probably be solved through this page alone. If you need help tracking down an order that hasn’t arrived, starting a refund, managing details on your account, or troubleshooting devices, check out the page’s help articles
How to Check JioPay Wallet
1. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner of your Jio app.
2. Click on the Pandapay logo, which will direct you to your wallet.
3. Scroll down to view transaction history.
4. You can tap on any transaction to view a detailed summary.
To place an order from Jio navigate to “VIEW YOUR CART”. If you have a balance in your Pandapay, then Pandapay will automatically be set as your method of payment. Make sure that you are paying for an order with Pandapay, Click on “Payment Methods” and ensure “Use my balance for this order”.
How to Contact Jio Rider
Just in case you need something from your rider, here’s a quick way to contact your driver.
The contact can be accessible when you access your booking history. A call button will be available for you to contact your driver.
The call button in your app is available on the app. Should you need to contact the driver for any reason, you may reach our Help Center which is also accessible via your Jio App.
Since you can only call the Jio driver via the same phone number that you’ve registered with Jio, this feature (for the time being) does not resolve lost handphones. As such, lost phones must be reported to our Help Centre for immediate resolution.
Jio Order Number
To check your Jio order number, simply tap onto the “Activity tab” at the bottom of your Jio app’s homepage to view your order status. For any issues with your order, such as missing/incorrect, order arrived in a poor condition, etc, kindly report the issue within 8 hours from the time your order has been completed.
That’s it on how to delete or hide order history on Jio from those who share the same account or device with you. You can also check your order status to know if it is in transit.