It’s no surprise that many people want to find out how to get Grindr free trial. In this article, we will look at how you could gain Grindr free trial access.
Grindr is available in free and premium plans. The free one is great but the real fun begins when you have the premium subscription. However, new users always need to try out the service before signing up for it. You can activate it from the website or the app.
Grindr offers you a free trial only once for an email address. So you can never have the free trial with the same email again.
How to Get Grindr Free Trial Without a Credit Card
To use the free trial without your credit card, you can use a virtual credit card to sign up. Creating free membership account with a virtual credit card is right as it will not charge money on completion of your due date. You can use a “Do not pay virtual credit card”.
If you want to get a virtual credit card, you can easily go to any of the websites that provide the services and make one for yourself. You can then use your card number to sign up for Grindr free trial account. The Do Not Pay feature prevents any further payment when your free trial ends.
How to Get Grindr Free Trial Account
You can get the Grindr free membership to enjoy all the services for a limited number of days by signing up for Grindr account.
To sign up for Grindr free trial:
1. Go to the Grindr website or open their app.
2. Click on “Try for Free”.
3. Type in your email address in the field on your screen.
4. Tap on the “Continue” button.
5. Create your username Grindr password.
6. Click on “Continue”.
7. Click the See the “Plans” button.
8. Choose the plan that you like and click on “Continue”.
9. Provide your payment details.
10. Click on the “Create Account” button.
Once you have completed these steps, you can successfully use the free trial.
How to Cancel Grindr Free Trial Before it Ends
If you already signed up for Grindr free trial, but don’t think the service is worth the price you’ll need to cancel your Grindr before it ends to avoid being charged a monthly fee.
1. To cancel you’ll need to sign in to your account with the login credentials associated with your Grindr trial account.
2. Then click your account name in the toolbar.
In the drop-down menu that appears, select Account.
3. Once the Account menu page loads, scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the section labeled Settings.
4. Click on Payment & Subscriptions and then click Manage. This section of your Grindr account contains any active subscriptions and should have an entry for your membership for Grindr.
5. Then, click on the “Subscription” option. Your Subscription row will reflect your next billing date.
6. Now to cancel your free trial and avoid being charged, find “Automatic Renewal” and click “Off”. You’ll see a box appear asking you to confirm your choice to turn off auto-renewal.
7. Click “Turn Off” to confirm that you want to turn off the autorenewal of Grindr.
You’ll now be returned to the “Your Membership” page for Grindr and the auto-renewal options should be gone, indicating that you’ve successfully canceled your subscription.
This should switch you back to Grindr free membership, and you won’t be charged for the first month. However, if you fail to cancel the free trial before it ends, you will be automatically charged for the first month. Make sure you set a reminder to cancel it on time.
Another way to avoid exceeding the Grindr subscription’s free trial period is to cancel right after signing up. You won’t have to worry about remembering to do it whenever the trial ends.
Grindr Second Account
For those asking if they can get Grindr second free membership account, one thing you can do is to use or create a new email so can enjoy a second free trial account. To do this, you have to create a different account and add your payment details.
How to Restart Grindr Subscription
If you want to continue your Grindr membership and continue to use the services you simply have to sign in:
1. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
2. Tap “Payments & Subscriptions”.
3. Select the “Subscriptions”.
4. Select the subscription plan you want to restart.
5. Tap “Resubscribe”.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Also read: How to Recover Banned Grindr Account.
Once you are done, your billing date will change to the date you restarted your membership on.
Was this article helpful?