Midjourney is an artificial intelligence (AI) artwork and landscape image creation tool that allows users to create images by simply inputting text into the chat box. Adding Midjourney Bot to Discord, the group messaging platform lets you perform several useful tasks on your server automatically. That includes welcoming any new members, banning troublemakers, and moderating the discussion.
Midjourney bot is an AI-driven tool that can help you automate tasks on your artwork on Discord server. Maybe you’ve been playing around with other AI image generators a lot and now that Midjourney has been opened up to the public, you’d like to give it a try as well.
In this guide, we’ll show you how you can still get a Midjourney Discord bot onto your own private server
1. To get started, you need to join the Midjourney Discord server through the invitation link.
2. Open the Midjourney Discord server and go to the #newbies-1 channel.
3. Select the profile icon.
4. Choose the Midjourney Bot and click “Add to Server”.
5. Select the server you want to add the Midjourney bot to.
6. Click “Continue” and select “Authorize”.
7. Use the /imagine command and wait for 1 minute.
You can also join the Midjourney Discord server if you have an invite link to join, though there are public servers you can join via the server directory. You’ll just have to have the Midjourney invite link handy to get it done. Here’s how to do it.
How to Join the Midjourney Server
To join the Midjourney server without an invite link, simply select the search icon in the left sidebar and search using the name or keyword “Midjourney”.
1. Open Discord and log into your account, if needed.
2. Click the plus icon in the left sidebar.
3. Select “Join Midjourney server.”
4. paste in the invite link and hit “Join.”