How to reactivate deleted Easypaisa account. When issues of money and its security are concerned, Easypaisa is one the best you can trust. It is one of the safest payment gateways for online transactions.
However, it is very difficult to maintain a consistent account as it blocks the account even with the slightest suspicion. The transactions have to be kept minimal and consistent. Even if the transactions are increased, or activities such as using a number of credit and debit cards or using them more frequently cause them to suspect and block the account.
Easypaisa is the best Pakistani mobile wallet, mobile payments, and branchless banking services provider that provides regular financial services to online business owners, such as eCommerce, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Therefore, if there is a sudden blockage of the account, then it becomes a huge problem. Easypaisa gives a clear discretion to close any account if it sees suspicion which cannot be challenged. But if the rules and regulations have been followed properly, then after much hassle, the account can be retrieved back.
How to Reactivate Deleted Easypaisa Account
An honest and polite appeal should be made to the executives, and the required documents should be provided properly. Honesty in appealing is the key to getting the closed account back.
A detailed email appealing to the Easypaisa is to be created and sent which would include the following:
- The explanation of using the Easypaisa account.
- Reasons why the account was deleted.
- Reasons explaining why the decision of Easypaisa was a wrong one.
- It must be clearly stated that the original documents can be clearly viewed by Easypaisa.
- The correct name, address and the contact details should be entered.
Numerous people send Easypaisa to review their deleted accounts. So, it takes time to review the mail, so patience must be kept. If a generic mail is not issued within 1-5 days then, a call or a written letter can be sent to Easypaisa.
If you might need to know about Easypaisa Transaction history, read, How to Check or Delete Easypaisa Transaction History.
How to Avoid Your Account Being Deleted by Easypaisa
- For business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs, the Easypaisa Business account should be used to make transactions.
- The details in the Easypaisa account such as name, contacts and address should always be correctly entered to avoid confusion.
- The provider of online services should get in contact with their customers to get their problems resolved.
- The user must become very familiar with the Easypaisa terms and conditions and must in no case deviate from them during making transactions.
- Problems later if arise will be easily solved if the business owner creates a draft of the agreement of the details at the beginning.
- Always original debit and credit cards and debit cards and never prepaid cards should be used for account verification and transactions.
- Only one account should be maintained at one time. Using more than one account with different names and money transactions between them may lead to suspicion and may ultimately get the account closed.
- The Easypaisa has certain options like tax number and citizenship number of the country which must be correctly filled to clarify the identity.
If you are able to keep these rules, your account cannot be disabled, so make sure you read and observe the Terms and Conditions of service as outlined by Easypaisa.