Taimi LGBTQ dating see who liked you feature enables users to know those who may likely have an interest in them. It is one of the features that free users do not enjoy. The Taimi paid feature is pretty much useless, and the price is way too high for this one extra feature. But don’t worry, we have a solution for you, our tips allow you to see who liked your profile for free without paying.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can apply these tips on a desktop computer or on your Android phone step by step.
How to See Who Liked You On Taimi Without Paying
To be able to see who liked you on Taimi, you need to have a Taimi subscription. If you don’t have access to the Likes You feature, you can still see the profile pictures of the people who liked your profiles, but their photos are completely blanked out.
This feature and the ignorance of the Taimi developers have made a shortcoming that you can take advantage of and see every profile that liked you on Taimi for free. You can try this Taimi hack on a desktop computer and on an Android phone;
See Who Likes You on Taimi On Desktop
Here are some legacy methods that have been working for the free users;
1. Open a Chrome browser on your desktop computer and go to Taimi.com
2. Click the little star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that shows how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe left or tight yet.
3. From here you can only see the blank photos yet, so first right-click on a profile photo you would like to blur out and choose ‘Inspect element”
4. A window will pop up at the bottom of your screen or at the right with the front-end code of the website. Here click on this then search here for “blur” and the pixels, or find it by going through the code
5. Drop the number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blankness and you will see all the profiles that you like on Taimi with your phone for free.
You still won’t be able to start a conversation with them or swipe them, but now you can see all the profiles who liked you without paying for a Taimi subscription.
If for some reason these tips didn’t unblur the pictures, there is another way that is a little bit different but uses the same basic technique in the browser.
How to See Who Liked You on Taimi Free on Android
If you don’t have a desktop computer or want to do this Taimi tips on your phone as well, you also can do this on Android phones, where the process is pretty much the same.
The one extra thing you have to do for these tips to work is to download an app that allows you to do the “inspect element” on your phone. You could use an app called Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live that can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
If you are fine with the instruction, here are the steps you have to take to see who liked you on Taimi:
1 Download the app Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML for the Google Play store to your phone.
2. Open the installed app on your phone and go to Taimi Online
3. Tap the little gold star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that means how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe yet.
4. You can only see the blank photos yet, so enable the downloaded app Code element mode
5. Just like on your desktop screen, a window will pop up at the bottom of your screen with the frontend code of the website. Here find the part with the “Blur” and pixels
6. Drop the allotted number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blankness and you will see all the Taimi profiles who liked you.
If this Taimi tip doesn’t work for you, or Taimi got rid of these shortcomings, there is still one tip to see who liked you on Taimi before you swipe them. It is called the distance hack, you can apply the method too.