VeVe has strict terms and conditions of service and most times bans any user that violates them. You can reactivate your blocked account in different ways: by appeal, via contacting VeVe support, using a different device, or can create a new account.
Thus, if you have received VeVe ban notification you can reactivate or make a new account in no time.
Now that you know you can get your account back, what exactly is VeVe disabled account, how long does VeVe ban last, and how to reactivate it? You have to relax and continue reading because we’re going to explore them one after the other.
How to Reactivate Disabled VeVe Account
If you feel your account was wrongly restricted, all you need to do is contact the VeVe support team and provide them with enough proof of your innocence.
In most cases, the reasons for your account suspension will be stated in the email notification confirming your account ban.
When you contact VeVe support, make sure your message is clear and detailed. If need be, provide pictures and any other files necessary to prove your account was wrongly disabled.
What Happens When VeVe Bans You?
VeVe ban or suspension is VeVe’s way of getting rid of the people who are breaking their rules. When VeVe bans you, they disable your account. You lose everything that has to do with the platform.
You won’t be able to sign in or access your account any longer. Usually, VeVe suspension is VeVe’s decision to prevent you from using the services again due to your behavior. So, if you go against the rules of VeVe, you’re gone from the platform.
Reactivating a disabled VeVe account shouldn’t be an issue if the ban was placed due to a misconception or by mistake. However, if it is deserved, you may never be able to reactivate it.
If your account was justifiably disabled, then you may not have a case. VeVe will not enable an account that deliberately violated its terms and conditions of service.
VeVe Ban Appeal
The immediate answer for how to reactive your VeVe account is to make a polite appeal to the VeVe support system.
All you have to do is contact the service and ask for the unbanning process, which will reveal why the account is disabled.
Make a simple appeal to the service; that will get your VeVe account unbanned. You want to send them your screenshot of the ban.
If it is something quite big that you did, you won’t get a chance, you can also contact VeVe to unban your account.
How to Contact VeVe About Your Disabled Account
VeVe clearly states that any user that consistently violates their community guidelines will be disabled.
If your account has been disabled, you will receive a banner notification when you next open the app, informing you of this status.
Meanwhile, If you believe your account was disabled incorrectly, let VeVe know by submitting an appeal, and you’ll get unbanned.
To submit an appeal:
1. Open the notification.
2. Select the ban “Appeal” option.
3. Enter your username and email address.
4. Type in your appeal in the description field.
3. Follow the instructions provided and then click on “Submit”.
After submitting the appeal, you can expect an answer back within a few hours to a few days. I’d recommend you wait around 3-4 days.
If you get no answer within these 3-4 days you can write to them once more to let them know you’re waiting for their answer. Remember to keep being polite.
Does VeVe Ban Device?
VeVe does ban your email/phone number and device. Even if that device is new, VeVe can still ban it along with your other information.
VeVe might take cognizance of your device ID and can ban your device too e.g. phone. Besides getting a new email address, you need to either factory reset your device, get a new unique device ID, or get an entirely new phone/device.
Your device ID represents your device. It’s made of unique numbers and letters that identify your device as unique.
Since VeVe disables you for a solid reason, it’s going to be challenging to bypass VeVe’s suspension of your email/phone number or device. Your ID is banned when your account is banned and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.
How to Unban Device from VeVe
1. If you don’t have the technical skills, and can’t afford to change your device, then try using VeVe on the web, with a new phone number.
2. VeVe suspends your account when you open it with a new email or number when it has been used before. Also, VeVe can recognize your device, especially if something wrong was done on VeVe through that device. Using a used device could mean:
- You’re using a friend’s or a family member’s email, device, or number.
- You’ve got a disposable email or phone number.
- Your phone number was previously used by someone else to open your VeVe account.
3. You need a new Device ID as giving the same information that you gave in your previous will get you restricted again.
4. Use VeVe responsibly, and avoid bot-like behavior.
VeVe bans your device as well, that’s why this step is essential for anyone trying to get back to VeVe after being banned.
How Long Does It Take VeVe to Uban You
VeVe can take minutes to days to review your appeal, depending on your history with the app/website.
If you’ve just registered on VeVe, then the review will only take a couple of minutes to put your profile together and confirm your profile isn’t fake.
When you got disabled on VeVe and are trying to get back in, VeVe might take a few days to review your new account.
How to Make a New VeVe Account Without Getting Blocked
Many people enjoy the services of VeVe and can’t possibly think of going somewhere else than VeVe.
When such a person gets disabled and tries to reactivate that account but to no avail, then the next option will be to open a new account.
However, you can’t just go ahead and reopen a new VeVe account. There are steps to take in order to avoid repeated bans.
1. Uninstall VeVe
Whatever device you’ve been using VeVe on, delete and uninstall the app from it. That is to delete the cache from your device.
You can’t reactivate your restricted account and everything will be gone if VeVe still recognizes your invalid activities. It’s one of the reasons why you want to uninstall it and start over.
2. Contact VeVe Support
You can contact support telling them you want to open another account; promising to be a good member this time.
It may be very difficult to get a good response from support. They most times feel reluctant to help people reopen suspended accounts or give them permission to open a new account. That’s why you may have to act on your own by contacting them.
3. Change Your Device, Its ID, or IP Address
If you used VeVe on your phone, you don’t necessarily have to get a new device. You can use it on your computer. it’s safer to open a new VeVe account using a completely new device since VeVe cookies have a very long expiration date.
Meanwhile, if you don’t have access to another device and want to use the same device with which your previous account was disabled, then you have to follow these steps:
1. Delete browser cookies, cache, and VeVe data: VeVe cookies don’t expire quickly, so you have to clear the cookies, browser cache, and other VeVe data stored on your computer.
2. A Factory Reset on your current device (works for Android only).
3. A Device Changer on your current rooted device (works for Android only).
4. iPhone jailbreak (works for iPhone only).
5. Changing advertising ID – An advertising ID is a unique line of numbers that are used by advertisers to identify you as a user.
- iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Reset advertising identifier.
- Android: Settings > Google > Ads > Reset advertising ID.
6. VeVe can recognize your IP address too only when signing up – Getting a VPN to avoid a ban is not necessary but it’s good to have. Get a VPN app, enable your new VPN, and check if your IP has been changed.
7. Do not verify your account using the same old email or phone number:
It’d be more helpful for you to use an entirely different device be it another phone, tablet, or laptop, and If you don’t want to use a new device, then you need to change your device ID.
You can get a new phone number to verify your new account if you don’t want to get banned again.
4. Use a New Email Address
You don’t want to connect the same email you connected to your banned account with your new account. VeVe will know that it’s you and disable your account again.
This also means that if you try to make a new VeVe account, and got disabled before even opening the account, a disposable email address or phone number could be the cause.
You can’t link your new VeVe account to the same email as you did with your restricted account either. Open a new email if you’re trying to get back on VeVe through email as well.
The previous user of that email or number could’ve got disabled, and now the next user (you) is in pain because of bad luck. That’s because VeVe remembers and recognizes your ID including your device information, especially if you violated their rules.
Using the same email or phone number with which your previous account was verified to verify your new account is like shooting yourself in the legs.
5. Use a New Google Play Account/Apple ID
Since your Google account/Apple ID collects the data, using the same google account/Apple ID to download the app again can give enough clues to VeVe to know who you are.
VeVe doesn’t ban your Google account or Apple ID, however, it bans your device. This means you need a new device if you’re trying to get back after getting restricted.
Do not make the same mistakes that got you disabled. A new VeVe account is an opportunity to start afresh; but if you go on and repeat the same mistakes that got your previous account blocked, then your new account will end up getting disabled too.
So, you kind of know what you’ve done wrong, make sure you don’t repeat that after creating your new VeVe account.
VeVe Banned for No Reason
If your VeVe account has been blocked for no reason, you can recover/reactivate it.
If you believe it was blocked by mistake you can use the guidelines on the website at any time to appeal the ban. Send a message to VeVe with your registered email address and they will take review your appeal and get your account unbanned.
How to Report a Problem to VeVe
You can also contact VeVe to report any problem you have with your account or suspicious activities on your account. You just need to visit the site.
To report a problem:
1. Click Profile in the bottom right.
2. Then click on the 3-line icon in the top right.
3. Select “Settings and Privacy”.
4. Click Report a problem and select a topic.
5. Follow the steps in the app to submit the problem.
6. If the recommended steps do not solve your problem you can select No to the question “Is your problem resolved?” and click Still have a problem so that you can contact VeVe with further details about your problem.
That’s pretty much everything about how to reactivate your disabled VeVe account or make a new one.
I hope this article helped you.