Are you trying to access to your Follow My Health account, but nothing happens when you hit the Log In button? Or maybe you decided to log back in after a 30-day Follow My Health detox challenge, and you forgot your password. If you can’t log in to Follow My Health, we got this handy guide ready for you.
As frustrating as this is there are a number of possible reasons, and in almost all cases the issue can be resolved almost immediately. Here are the most common Follow My Health Login Problems. While signing up and opening an account on Follow My Health is a relatively straightforward and simple process, sometimes accessing your existing account can prove to be problematic.
Unfortunately, this can occur for a variety of reasons. So why won’t Follow My Health let you log in?
Reasons Why You Can’t Log in and Easy Solutions
Before attempting to solve your predicament, take a moment to browse Follow My Health’s Bugs and Known Issues page. You may find others with the same problem—and, more importantly, you may just see an official response from Follow My Health regarding a known technical (or other) issue.
If you fall short there, these are the most commonly used methods to solve your login problems,
1. Incorrect or Forgotten Email: An incorrect email login attempt may simply be because of an accidental uppercase letter. If you still have no luck, try using any available option on the “Recover Your Account” page.
2. Two-Factor Authentication Problem: When your Follow My Health account is connected to two factor authenticator you will need to login with a code that will be sent to you otherwise you can’t login. If you want to enable two factor for your account, see, How to Enable 2FA on All Your Accounts
3. Cache or Cookies Problems: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then log in as usual.
4. Caps Lock: Similar to the email issue, make sure you are not typing your password in with the Caps Lock on. Make sure it’s off.
5. Forgot Your Password: Select forgot your password under the login box, enter the required security details, and you will receive an email prompting you to reset.
6. Check Your Browser: Try logging in on a different browser. Sometimes there are temporary issues with one over another. If the log in issue occurs only when you try to connect to Follow My Health via a web browser, this indicates your browser is the culprit.
Here’s what you can do to fix it:
- Get the latest browser version.
- Clear the cache o your browser.
- Use Incognito Mode.
- Temporarily switch to a different browser.
7. Hacked Account: If you think your Follow My Health account has been hacked and you cannot log in as a result of someone changing your email address or password, you need to contact Follow My Health support for a quick restoration of your account.
8. Account Disabled by Follow My Health: FollowMyHealth seeks to keep on top of fake accounts and removes profiles that it deems are not real people. If Follow My Health detects that your profile may not be legitimate, they may have disabled your account. The message you will see will resemble the “Confirm Your Identity” page.
9. Malware Concerns: If Follow My Health detects malware on your computer, they will not allow you to log in. There are a number of steps you can take here:
- First, you should run your antivirus software to verify that your computer is in fact clean.
- If all comes up OK, add some websites to your trusted sites. Trusted sites are websites that you are authorizing your computer access to; in other words, you are saying yes, this site is safe, please proceed. (In Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Security – Trusted Sites.
- It is a good idea to also include in your ‘trusted sites’ list any antivirus software that you have installed on your computer.
If malware is detected, you will see a message similar to the one shown below stating that your account has been temporarily locked. You are prompted to select continue and work through the steps to ensure your computer is clear.
Wrong Website: another Follow My Health login problem is that you may be using a wrong URL while thinking it is the right Follow My Health web portal address. Here is the official URL, https://www.followmyhealth.com/bookmark for accessing your account online.