GoDaddy Email Login on Office 365 – GoDaddy is a web hosting service provider. It offers similar services with NameCheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, etc. GoDaddy as 1997 by Bob Parsons. The web hosting company headquarter in Scottsdale, Arizona and was incorporated in Delaware. GoDaddy is the world’s largest services platform for entrepreneurs around the world and in America. The GoDaddy Webmail login is also an added service when you sign up.
GoDaddy Email Login Office 365 allows you to access your email through webmail, as well as an email client like Outlook or Apple Mail. To be able to login your Microsoft 365 webmail, you need to go to your personal sign-in portal. For Instance, if your email domain is Thefocus.com, your webmail login page is email. Thefocus.com.
One of the benefits of the Microsoft 365 is that it joins a number of different cloud applications and services into one subscription-based model.
If you have got an email account with Goddady, you might be wondering how you can access it. Well, you can access it through GoDaddy Webmail page.
With GoDaddy Webmail there is not much to set up. You just log in and get started. Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy comes with a free business email using your domain name. In this article, I will show you how you can log in GoDaddy email Office 365 and set up your Webmail client.
You log into your email and Office dashboard to enable you to go directly to your email account options and settings. On you email dashboard you can manage your account like changing passwords, creation of aliases, set up email on devices etc.
How to Login GoDaddy Email Office 365
GoDaddy has different login page for a GoDaddy account owner and user, if you are an account owner follow these steps to sign in to your GoDaddy email Office 365:
- Go to productivity.godaddy.com or click here
- Fill in your GoDaddy username and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the blank space, you must use the username you have chosen during the sign up of your account.
- Next, enter the password you have used at your registration in the second blank space. Please make sure that you enter the correct password that belongs to the entered email address.
- If you are certain that you’ve entered both your username and password correctly
- Click the blue Sign in button.
you have now successfully logged in to your GoDaddy email Office 365. It’s really easy to login to Goddady email, isn’t it? It is advisable you use 2-step verification so that your email will be better secured from hackers.
Related Article: Att Yahoo Email Login
Users that have email account but don’t have access to the GoDaddy account can login by the following ways.
- First, go to your Email & Office Dashboard on http://productivity.godaddy.com/settings.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
- Click Sign in.
How to Manage Your GoDaddy Email Password
You can easily change the password for your GoDaddy email Office 365 account. If you know the password, you are able to change the password through webmail. If you do not know the password, you will need to reset the password.
- Log in to Webmail.
- Click the Webmail Home button on the top right side of your webmail.
- Select Password & Security.
- Navigate down, click the “Password & Security”
- Enter your new password into the New Password textbox or use Password Generator to have the system choose one for you.
- Re-enter your password again in the second Confirm New Password textbox.
- The “Password Strength Meter” on the page will indicate the strength of the password.
- If the strength meter shows that the password is strong, click the “Save” button.
If you lost your GoDaddy account password, you can reset it and access the email account again.
- Go to GoDaddy Password Reset page or click here.
- Enter your Username or your Customer #.
- Complete the Security Question, and then click Submit. Wait for a few minutes, you’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password.