Amazon Business login is usually done by entering your username and password. The login page gives the users access and more control over their profile information. If you’re reading this article, chances are you have an Amazon Business account and want to learn how to access the account.
You can log in to Amazon Business as long as you have your username, and email address associated with the account. If you lose or forget your password, you can request a password reset on the forgot password page.
How to Login to Amazon Business Account
1. Go to Amazon Business at https://business.amazon.com/ with your web browser.
2. Click on the “Login” button, and a form will appear for you to fill in your account credentials.
3. You should then fill in your User ID or email address at the space for “Username”.
4. Then enter your password in the password field.
5. Click on login and you can now access your profile and start using it.
You can also sign in to Amazon Business on any mobile device connected to the internet with a mobile browser following the steps below:
1. Go to Amazon Business website on your mobile browser.
2. Tap on login at the top right corner of the page.
3. You should enter your email address used for registration and your password.
4. Tap on login.
Why Can’t I Login to My Amazon Business Account?
If you have an Amazon Business login problem, first make sure that you’re entering your Amazon Business username and password correctly, especially if it contains mixed characters.
If you can’t access your phone or email, you won’t be able to recover your password and may need to sign up for a new account.
You can also find your Amazon Business login credentials if it has been a while since you accessed it and cannot remember your email or password.
Here is how to find your password and username on the Chrome browser. For this to work make sure you turned on Syncing to your Gmail.
How to Find Your Amazon Business Password on Chrome
1. Open your Phone and tap on “Settings”.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
3. Then, find the Security tab.
4. Scroll down and tap on Password Manager.
5. Now, click on “Amazon Business” and unlock your device.
6. Then, you can see your Amazon Business password by tapping on the “eye” icon.
How to Reset Your Amazon Business Password
To reset Amazon Business account password you need a valid and up-to-date email address to have access to the reset link. While you can change your password, keeping your login detail up to date simplifies resetting your account or password:
1. Go to Amazon Business login page and click “Forgot password”?
2. Enter your email address or Amazon Business username.
3. Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email. It must be the email associated with the account you want to reset.
4. Check your email inbox. Amazon Business will immediately send a message to your email address. The email will include a code that will be valid for 60 minutes.
6. Enter this code into the text field on the password reset page and click “Submit”.
7. When prompted, create a new password.
Note: Resetting your password will log you out of all your active Amazon Business sessions.
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging in, your web browser’s cache and cookies may need to be cleared or troubleshoot the error.
How to Troubleshoot Amazon Business Login Problem
Amazon Business isn’t working, maybe it’s a site-wide issue. You could try to use Amazon Business using another browser or device, and see if it’s working elsewhere. Otherwise, you can check on a website like Down Detector, which will let you know if there’s a problem with Amazon Business.
Troubleshooting Amazon Business login errors:
1. Refresh the page.
2. Close the page and reopen it.
3. Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
4. Try again with a different browser (for example: if you’re on Chrome, try Firefox).
5. Restart your device.
6. Make sure that you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network.
7. Disable any VPNs or tracker-blocking extensions you’re using, then try to connect to Amazon Business again without them.
Check also that Amazon Business has disabled the account, and if it does, there is no way to reset your password. The only thing you can do is to create a new one and hope that the old one doesn’t come back.
If you already tried all the methods above and you still can’t access your profile, contact Amazon Business support or troubleshoot the error.
You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Amazon Business and if you’ve forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password link to reset the password. Once you’ve logged into Amazon Business, you can save your account information and log in faster the next time.