Chinabrands allows you to place an order for a purchase of items on its website. Meanwhile making a purchase with the remorse that follows after making a wrong or accidental purchase is not new to Chinabrands. If you’re regretting an order you recently made on Chinabrands you can usually cancel it and get your money back. However, there are some policies for canceling the orders and getting your money back.
This article teaches you how to cancel Chinabrands orders, and it covers situations where you buy an item by mistake and immediately want to cancel, as well as situations where the item has already been shipped or received and your legal right to cancel the order.
Chinabrands cancellation policy allows its customers to cancel orders as long as it hasn’t entered the shipping process. If successfully canceled Chinabrands issues a full refund for the original purchase price within 3-30 days, depending on your payment method. The order cancellation is free, so, there are no charges to cancel your orders.
To be able to cancel an order on Chinabrands ensure you know the policy and that your Chinabrands account is active because you will have to log in to your Chinabrands account to cancel the order. There is also a limited time frame within which you can cancel your order. For instance, you cannot cancel an order once it is marked “Ready to ship”. Your order amount will be refunded after the cancellation request is successfully processed and the amount will be transferred to your Bank Account.
How to cancel your order on Chinabrands before it is shipped
- Go to the Chinabrands official website where you place the order, you are now redirected to the homepage
- Log in to your Chinabrands account.
- Click on My Account and select My Orders from the menu.
- Tap on View Order button, this will shows the details of the order
- Click on the Cancel Order button.
From here, your request to cancel your order will be sent to Chinabrands and a message that your cancellation request has been received will be delivered to your email.
Cancel Chinabrands order after shipping
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel Chinabrands orders that have already entered the shipping process. However, Chinabrands does offer the chance to return or replace the item. If the product ships, you can refuse or return your packing using the Online Returns Center.
It’s difficult to say what exactly determines whether Chinabrands will accept the request, although it depends mostly on just how close an item is to being shipped.
Therefore, try to cancel your order as soon as possible. Your best bet for full cancellation and refund is to catch it before it ships.
How to check Chinabrands Order status
You can view your order details on the app and website, through the Your Orders section in the menu.
To view your order details:
- Tap Your Orders in the app menu.
- Click on the open or completed order that you need the details for.
- Tap on Order Details to get all the necessary details.
Chinabrands cancel order refund request
Chinabrands refund is the money you receive after your cancellation order has been successfully processed. However, before you make a request for your refund ensure the product is unused and in original condition. Also, you have to include the invoice, price tags, and original packaging when returning the product.
When you can make Chinabrands refund request
Chinabrands order cancellation is not what you would request without having a good reason. Here are when you can cancel your order:
- When the product gets damaged during transit
- Wrong product is delivered to you
- Replacement product cannot be provided on request
- Cancellation occurs before the product is marked Ready to ship
- Product quantity delivered differs from quantity you ordered.
Outside these, your request to cancel your order may be rejected. This takes us to when you cannot cancel Chinabrands order after payment.
When you cannot make refund request
You cannot ask for a refund if:
- The time frame allowable by Chinabrands for the request has ended
- Product is damaged due to your misuse
- If any of the product part goes missing after delivery
- There is no photographic evidence of the damage or wrong delivery
- Defect/damage in product is covered under warranty of manufacturer.
General right to Cancel an order:
In most countries like the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, customers have up to 14 days from the day of placing such an order to cancel it. And under the Consumer Rights Act, the default period for delivery is 30 days. If Chinabrands doesn’t deliver the product within the time frame agreed or by this 30-day period, you have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
Apart from this, you will usually be given an estimated delivery date or time period when you order something from Chinabrands. You have to check your order details to see what this is.
Meanwhile, Chinabrands says it will take 24 hours to process your cancellation request and initiate a refund and that they will inform you of the status through your email.