After many Snapdeal customers kept asking for an answer to how to cancel Snapdeal Order. So, we decided to publish this article. We explained how to cancel your order and get a refund, how long it takes to get your money back after the cancellation.
If you’ve placed an order on Snapdeal only to realize that you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong item or have changed your mind about a product soon after ordering, you may be able to cancel your order. When canceling an order, you should do so as quickly as possible and cancel before the order has been shipped. This will give you the best chance to receive a full refund and mean that you don’t have a disgruntled seller leaving you negative feedback.
If you’re looking to cancel a Snapdeal order, whether you’ve been bidding on an item and won at auction, or if you’ve completed a ‘Buy It Now’ transaction, the first thing to do would be to contact the seller. Follow these simple steps to cancel your Snapdeal item. It’s essential to let the seller know that you want to cancel as soon as possible. If your item has already been posted, you won’t be able to cancel your order.
Cancel a Snapdeal Order
You can return the item within 10 days from the day of the delivery. Follow the same process as you do for other sites like go to the order and cancel the item(if there are multiple items you can cancel the item one by one or in bulk
- Sign into your Snapdeal account.
- Find the order in My Orders, click the “Return Item” button.
- Select the item you would like to return, Give the reasons and then submit.
- Select the mailing method: self-sending or pick-up service( choose the pick-up address)
- The logistics company will contact you as soon as possible, please wait for the courier to pick up the package.
- They will confirm the parcel immediately after we receive the return, update the status of the return and refund within 7 working days. The refund will be returned to your Snapdeal wallet or to your original payment account.
How Long It Takes Snapdeal to Pay Back After Order Cancellation?
You can cancel your order on Snapdeal by logging in and selecting cancel order under your purchase history. Try to cancel your order as soon as possible as you won’t be able to request a cancellation after the item has been posted. The seller will have three days to accept your cancellation request and then a further ten days to refund the money. Your money will be refunded via the same method as you used to pay.