There are many times when we want to change our name on Shopee. We may be required to change our Shopee username for various reasons. For example, maybe you misheard the name or maybe dropped a letter from their name or misspelled it. Whatever the reason may be, you can easily change your User ID in your account settings.
In this article, you will learn to change your name on Shopee with an easy step-by-step guide. So without waiting any further let us quickly begin with the steps.
How to Edit & Change Name on Shopee
1. Open Shopee on your device.
2. Click on the “My information” option in the top-right corner. Make sure you’re logged in
3. Click on the “Account” option just underneath the username.
4. From there, select “Personal Information,” which is right under the “Personal Info” section.
5. You’ll see all the information about your account, including your username and ID. Click on the “Edit” option on its right side.
6. Enter your new username and select “Save.”
So, this was all about how to change your name on Shopee with the steps explained above. Wasn’t it easy? Indeed it was. With the help of this guide, we hope you can now edit your name on Shopee without any hassle. However, try to be as sure as possible that you’ve chosen a great new username, especially if you want to use the platform for a long.
Furthermore, changing your username is not a solution for running away from your past behavior on Shopee as user ID history is retained, regardless of how many times someone changes their username. To read more such short and interesting guides check out our other posts on other Shopee related websites.