This is how to check your BDO credit card balance. You can check BDO credit card balance online, via mobile app, or by phone. The easiest ways to check BDO credit card balance are online and through the credit card BDO’s mobile app. Either of these methods will allow you to see the most up-to-date credit card balance when you check. BDO has mobile apps which make checking your balance easier and handy with your phone.
How to Check BDO Credit Balance Online
However, you have to activate your BDO credit card if you have not done so. It’s easy to activate your credit card, scroll down and learn how to activate your credit card. If you have activated your credit card, here is how to check your BDO credit balance.
- Log on to BDO official internet banking page.
- Click “Online Banking Login” then enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Account Information from the “Navigate” panel.
- Click My Statement of Account from the Account Information list.
- Select the Account Number and Year from the drop down list.
- Choose the Statement Date then click “View”.
- View Statement of Account or Negotiated Checks tab.
- Click the save icon to download your BDO credit card statement or Print icon to print the document.
Check BDO Credit Card Balance on Mobile App
Checking your balance with BDO app is similar to checking it online, and it’s just as easy.
- Just search for BDO in your phone’s app store and download the official app.
- BDO app is free. You can download the app if you don’t have it already.
- Log in with your credentials. You should be able to do most things on the app that you can do on the website.
- Click the “Balance” option
How to Check BDO Credit Balance with Phone Number
To check your credit card balance over the phone:
- Call the customer service number on the back of your credit card.
- You’ll likely be asked to enter your card number and/or other personal information to verify your identity. Keep your information handy.
- Provide the information as will be required by the BDO official representative.
BDO also has an automated number for checking balances, so listen to the options menu and follow the prompts to check your latest balance.
How to Activate BDO Credit Card
To activate BDO credit card, call the number on the back of the card or go to the website listed on the activation sticker attached to the card. The BDO credit card activation typically requires the credit card number, the security code (CVV), or both.
BDO card activation also requires a Social Security number as well as the card number, expiration date, and security code. You don’t need BDO username and password to activate your BDO card online. But having an account can make the process easier because you won’t have to enter extra personal information to verify your identity.
Either way, BDO card activation is quick and easy. Plus, the steps are the same for BDO credit cards and debit cards.
- Using your preferred browser, visit the BDO card activation page.
- Log in to your account or choose “Without Logging In” if you don’t have one.
- Enter your birthdate, the last 4 digits of your SSN, your 16-digit card number and the card’s expiration date. (Only needed if you don’t log in)
- Enter the 3-digit security code from the back of the card.
- Click “Continue” to activate your BDO card.
You can use a BDO card immediately after activation. For security reasons, you cannot make any transactions with BDO card before activating it. Activation ensures that someone doesn’t steal the card out of the mail and use it.
It’s important to remember that BDO credit card issuer may require your Social Security number or other information to verify your identity when you activate your card. Once you’ve activated your credit card, you can use it immediately.
It’s good practice to check your BDO credit card balance regularly. Doing so can help you spot fraudulent charges and mistakes on your account. It’s also good to keep track of your balance to make sure you aren’t using too much of your available credit. Having a high credit utilization can hurt your credit score, which can hurt your chances of getting a credit card in the future.