If you wish to delete your Tidal account, you don’t need to worry, we’ll show you exactly how to delete your Tidal account with and without your password or logging in. Depending on your reasons for deleting your account, you might want to close your account as quickly as possible. The good thing is that Tidal allows you to delete your account in a few simple steps.
How to Delete Tidal Account
Once you create a Tidal account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete your account with just a click but you have to be logged in to be able to do this. There are different ways to delete your account. All will be explained in this article.
How to delete Tidal account without password
Usually, you would have to be signed in to your account in order to be able to delete your Tidal account. Since you cannot remember your password and have tried everything but still couldn’t find the password you will have to try something different.
If you are locked out of your Tidal account and want the account deleted forever, there is something you can do but you’ll need to follow these specific steps to do so. There are three ways you can delete your account without password:
Method 1: Resetting your Tidal password
1. Open the Tidal web page on your preferred device
2. Click the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
3. Click the “Username” or “email” field and enter the email address you used to create your Tidal account.
4. Select the “Send email” so as to receive a link to create a new password.
5. Log in to your email and click on the link sent to you by Tidal to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to your Tidal account here is what you should do:
1. Go to Settings on your dashboard
2. Select “Delete Account” option
3. Select one of the options from the drop-down menu containing why you want to delete your account.
Once you have selected a reason, a “Delete Account” tab will appear. Click on it and successfully delete your account.
Method 2: By contacting Tidal support
Another way you can delete your Tidal account without subcriptionor logging in is to contact Tidal support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
1. Go to Tidal Support in a web browser. If you don’t know your username and password, you’ll need to fill out an online form stating why your account should be deleted.
2. There are a few options you can choose from as to why you think your Tidal account should be deleted. If you have forgotten the password or the username, select that option in the menu.
3. Fill out the rest of the form with your name, email address, age, and the username of the account. You can also fill out a comment box in the bottom section of the form with any details you might want to add about the account.
4. Send in your form, then wait for an email response from Tidal.
Method 3: Delete Tidal account by email
Another method you can delete your Tidal account without subscrition or using the password is to send an email that you want to close your account to Tidal Here is how you can achieve that:
1. Scroll to the ‘Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address.
2. Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account.
3. Then press Send.
How to delete Tidal account on website
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into your Tidal account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
1. Visit Tidal’s official website page.
2. Log in by entering your Tidal username and password on the login form.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings”
4. Then click “Account”
5. Select the “Delete Account”
6. Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
7. Click on “Continue”
Once you’ve done this, your Tidal account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your Tidal account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for a few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
How to delete account on Tidal app
1. Now, log in to your Tidal account using the mobile app.
2. Click your profile Placeholder and select “Settings” from the menu.
3. Below your username, select “Account”
4. Click “Deactivate your Account”
5. Read the messages and select Deactivate.
6. You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the Tidal app, you have to follow the steps above to delete it from the website.
How to find old Tidal accounts Linked to your email
Here’s is the process you’ll use:
1. Log in to your email address.
2. Scroll to “Manage third-party access” and click on it.
3. You will see a list of accounts linked to your email, including Tidal, remove it, and the account will be deleted.
You can also search your emails linked with account creation, compile a list of these sites and disconnect them from your email.
Tidal closed my account?
There are many reasons which may cause Tidal to delete your account without your knowledge such as if there is any “suspicious” activity with your account. Reactivating a self-deactivated Tidal account is as simple as logging back into your account. If you’ve previously deleted the account, it can’t be recovered. If your account was deactivated involuntarily by Tidal.
So, if your Tidal account is disabled and you want to re-enable, just contact the Tidal customer service or send them an email requesting that your account be reactivated.
Delete Tidal permanently
If you want to permanently delete your Tidal account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from the Tidal website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.
If you can’t wait for the 30 days to end, you can go to the settings and then click on your Tidal information. Click on deactivation and deletion. Here click on permanently delete Account and then continue to account deletion.
What Happens when you delete your Tidal account?
To request that your Tidal account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and Tidal won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists and email alerts in the future.