Learning how to do SIM Swap with Vodacom telecommunication is pretty easy and this is because Vodacom is one of South Africa’s largest leading telecommunications service providers. If your SIM card gets stolen, damaged, or lost, connecting back with this service provider is very easy.
For a stolen or lost SIM, you should contact their help center or customer care line to block the line. This makes it difficult for an unauthorized person to have access to that line. Once you’re ready, then you go for the Vodacom swap.
Vodacom SIM swap can be done by yourself or in any of their certified Vodacom shops. You need to have the basic requirements before you can do the SIM swap.
Many people don’t know how to do a Vodacom SIM swap and I also understand how difficult it can be to replace or swap your SIM. Hence, this blog post provides you with the steps to follow in order to do a Vodacom SIM swap without calling.
We know and understand, how much of a hassle replacing/swapping your SIM can be. Situations Where you might need to Swap your SIM
1. If it is faulty.
2. If it is damaged, stolen, or lost.
3. If it is obsolete (but eligible for replacement or an upgrade).
4. Any other legitimate reason or condition apart from those above.
How to Do Your Vodacom SIM Swap
Here’s how you can do your SIM swap without calling:
1. Purchase a new Prepaid starter pack at your nearest store.
2. Press 136 from the new SIM.
3. Select the option to use your old cellphone number.
4. You will be connected to a call center consultant who will do the SIM swap for you.
5. Insert your new SIM into your device.
When doing your Vodacom SIM swap, you will be required to purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred. You also need to complete The SIM SWAP ONLINE FORM and provide all the necessary information needed.