The search feature on Skout is a great way to find someone online: by name, email, and other related information. With it being one of the largest social dating sites in existence, your odds of finding the person you’re looking for are fairly high.
Although the Skout dating app plays anonymity for its users, it lets its members add lots of detail about themselves to their profiles, and the inherent function of the platform is to bring people closer together online. You can leverage this to help you find someone on Skout, whether it’s a long-time friend.
How to Find Someone on Skout by Name
Dedicated user search engines can also be helpful in your search, even more so if you don’t know the person’s name, you have mutual friends, they’ve blocked you, or if you and/or them don’t use Skout.
Skout makes it easy to find people though it may sometimes promote anonymity. So, if you want to find someone on the website, you need to know the person’s name. Else, you won’t be able to find their profile. Skout members who have Skout accounts will typically link it to their social media bio
Use Skout to Search for Related Information
Something else you can do is use Skout to find someone’s presence elsewhere on the internet. You’d do this if you already have their Skout details, but you’re wanting their other social media account links, too, like to see if they also have Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook profiles, etc.
Another idea is to do a reverse image search on a photo from the person’s profile. It can be their profile image or any other picture of them from their account. If they’ve posted that same exact image elsewhere, you might be able to dig up their other online accounts.
How to Find Someone on Skout by Location
1. Once you’re logged in, navigate to the upper left corner of the screen and click on your name
2. To search for a specific friend, select the magnifying glass icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the search bar at the top, type in your friend’s username.
4. Your friend’s real-time location will appear along with the city name, local time, and weather at the top of the screen.
How to Search for Someone on Skout by Email
If you want to add someone on Skout, one option is to search for their email address. Here is how to search by email on Skout using a web browser or the Skout mobile app:
1. Go to Skout in a web browser or open the app on your mobile device and if necessary, sign into your Skout account.
2. Enter (or copy and paste) the email address of the person you want to find into the Skout search field at the top of any Skout page and press the Enter or Return key.
3. On the app, tap the magnifying glass at the top of the screen, enter the email address into the search field, and tap Go/Search.
4. By default, this search delivers results about anything related to your search.
5. If you see a matching email address in the search results, select the person’s name or profile photo to go to their Skout profile.
This only works if the person you’re looking for has their email address listed as public in their about info.
How to Find Someone on Skout Without an Account
To find someone on Skout dating app if you don’t know their username, you can go to their other social media profiles like Twitter, and Skout and take it from their profile details. You can also use this method if you still can’t find their username.