Are you trying to read blurred messages on Badoo and want to unblur them? Although you can pay a subscription fee or upgrade your membership, there are a few other ways to view the message without paying.
So, if your friend sends you a text and Badoo blurred it, there’s no need to turn your back on disappointment or impulsively pay for a subscription. You can unblur the message without paying with one of the methods below and take the time to assess whether you really want to upgrade to a premium membership.
Why Do Badoo Blur Messages?
Badoo blurring text is a common practice to keep their premium features exclusive to paying members. Not all dating sites that do this require you to pay for a subscription to read the messages they blur. Dating sites like Grindr and Hinge just want you to drop your email address or sign up for a free membership or a free trial.
Note that the methods below aren’t guaranteed to work perfectly, but you can use them to evaluate if Badoo premium membership or subscription is necessary. We do not support bypassing subscriptions which is the means they keep maintaining the website, If you don’t want to use your private email address to create a Badoo account, we recommend using an email address without phone number verification needed.
How to Read Blurred Messages on Badoo Without Paying
Inspect element allows you to see the source code and other data hidden within the webpage. By changing this code, you can remove the blur filter from the text, but it is a trial and error method as the values may differ from site to site. Here is how to do it:
To read messages on Badoo without paying through this method:
1. You must use the website.
2. log in to your account.
3. Open the page with the blurred text.
4. Right-click on the page and select Inspect or Inspect Element.
5. The Inspect panel will open on the right, where you can see the page’s source code.
6. Scroll and look for a line of code that starts with “<aside class=
7. Once you have spotted that line, right-click on it and select the element option.
8. Look for a line of code that starts with “<body“ and find this line of code style=” overflow: hidden;”.
9. Right-click on this line of code and select the Edit attribute.
10. Change the value from hidden to visible and then hit Enter.
Note that the source code might be different from what we discussed here. Some values like overflow might appear as “visibility: hidden,” “filter: blur,“. This is why this is a trial and error method.
Create Badoo Free Trial Account
In order to sign-up for Badoo and send messages on Badoo without paying, you will have to create a free trial account. For registering on the dating app, you can visit their website
Upload your best photos and fill out your profile thoroughly. Accept the free Badoo Premium trial. If you’re not offered a free trial before you’re shown your first match, try closing and re-opening Badoo. Some users report that it can take a few days before an offer for a free trial will appear.
Once you finish setting up your account; it is hunting time! If you see a profile that you like, you can show interest by using the check icon at the bottom of the profile picture.
Using Google Translate
Google Translate is a viable tool you also use to unblur message/text on the Badoo website. Use it to view the full and translated version of a web page with blurred content. Here’s how:
1. Open the Badoo webpage with the message you want to unblur.
2. Copy the page URL.
3. Go to Google Translate and paste the URL in the left-hand box.
4. Click on the URL that appears in the right-hand box. (If you’d prefer to read the content in a language other than English, pick a language from the choices listed above this box and then click on the refreshed URL)
5. You should be directed to a new tab containing an unblurred version of the web page.