BLK’s automated account recovery options depend on the information you entered and validated when you set up your account. If you never completed the information or if it’s outdated, chances are slim that you’ll be able to recover your account.
BLK allows you to access all of its services with your username (email address or mobile number) and your password. This account has a username and a password assigned to it. You can use these credentials to log in to your account as and when needed.
If you can’t log into your BLK account because of wrong password or username you can use the BLK recovery link to reset the password. If your BLK account is banned you can read How to Get Unbanned From BLK Ban.
BLK provides you with several options to recover your account. If you have linked your mobile number or your email address with your account, then this method is for you
How to recover BLK with phone number or email
- Open your BLK mobile app, you can use the official website. The login page appears. You will see a button labeled “Need help” on the bottom left. Click on it and the Forgot password link appears.
- On the “Forgot Password” page, enter the email address or the phone number linked to your account.
- Click Continue and wait for the OTP (one-time-password) to arrive as an e-mail message or an SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click on Continue. Sometimes if you’re logged in from an unknown location or device, BLK might decide to double-check your identity. If you entered an email, you might have to enter your phone number to confirm, and vice versa.
- Enter the new password two times. Click on Save changes and sign in.
You’ve successfully recovered your BLK account.
How to recover BLK account without password
In this SMS method, you do not require a password to log in to your device. Instead, BLK will send you an SMS to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. Here is how you use this method:
- Visit BLK official website and click on the forgot password link
- When presented with receive code with email skip it and click on Via SMS
- Enter the phone number you registered the account with.
- Once you choose this option, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number that is registered with your account.
- Open the text message. It will contain a verification code.
- Enter the verification code in your mobile application.
- Once you have entered the same code that is sent to you, you can now access your account. You have successfully logged in.
How to change BLK password without phone number
If you want to change your account password without your phone number then follow the below steps:
- Go to the BLK login page, and with your login details.
- Now, look for the three horizontal lines (menu) and click on them.
- Under the menu, go to “Settings & Privacy.”
- Further, from the available options, tap on “Settings”. Now, you will see a new page, and tap on “Security and Login”.
- Again, from the given choices, tap on “Change Password”.
- On the new page, first, enter your old password, and then type the new password in the field.
- In the end, click “save the changes”.
Finally, you know how to change your BLK password via email.
How to reset BLK password without phone number/email
To recover BLK account without email and phone number and recover your password, you can go to ‘Help and Support Center of BLK In this way, you can report to them your password issue and can request them to allow you to reset BLK password without your phone number and email. If you don’t know how to report a problem to BLK, then follow the step by steps mentioned below.
- Go to the BLK website on your device.
- Now you will see “Settings and privacy,” under this, scroll down to “Report a problem.”
- You can see a “Feedback and help” option, scroll down more and click on ‘Account and Profile’.
- After this, under “Select a Topic”, select Login.
- Further, select ‘Other’ from the list.
- Now under the Other list, tap on “Still have a problem”.
- Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the “Report” icon.
Why Can’t I Log in to My BLK Account?
You may have lost access to your BLK account for several reasons, you may have forgotten your password, you may have deleted your account, or even been blocked by BLK and if all the above methods did not work, you’ll need to contact BLK directly to complete account recovery.
There are several ways of contacting the company, depending on which method of communication you prefer. You can use the Facebook page, Twitter, Email Address, or Chatbot to contact BLK.