EmilyDates allows you to access all of its services once you create your account. After you have created your account, you can log in whenever you want with your username (email address or mobile number) and your password. If you can’t access your profile page on EmilyDates it means you have lost access to the account, what you’ll do then is to recover it.
Therefore, to use EmilyDates’s services, you must have EmilyDates account and access to it. This account has a username and a password assigned to it. You can use these credentials to log in to your account as and when needed.
Why Can’t I Log in to My EmilyDates Account?
You may have lost access to your EmilyDates account for several reasons, you may have forgotten your password, you may have deleted your account, or even been blocked by EmilyDates.
If you are facing any of the above problems and struggling to log in to your account, then this article is just for you. Keep reading to find the perfect solution and regain access to your account.
When you look for solutions to recover your lost account, EmilyDates provides you with several options for recovering your account. If you have linked your mobile number or your email address with your account, then this method is for you
How to recover EmilyDates with phone number or email
- Open your EmilyDates mobile app, you can use the official website. The login page appears. You will see a button labeled “Need help” on the bottom left. Click on it and the Forgot password link appears.
- On the “Forgot Password” page, enter the email address or the phone number linked to your account.
- Click Continue and wait for the OTP (one-time-password) to arrive as an e-mail message or an SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click on Continue. Sometimes if you’re logged in from an unknown location or device, EmilyDates might decide to double-check your identity. If you entered an email, you might have to enter your phone number to confirm, and vice versa.
- Enter the new password two times. Click on Save changes and sign in.
You’ve successfully recovered your lost EmilyDates account.
How to recover EmilyDates account without password
In this SMS method, you do not require a password to log in to your device. Instead, EmilyDates will send you an SMS to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. Here is how you use this method:
- Visit EmilyDates official website and click on the forgot password link
- When presented with receive code with email skip it and click on Via SMS
- Enter the phone number you registered the account with.
- Once you choose this option, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number that is registered with your account.
- Open the text message. It will contain a verification code.
- Enter the verification code in your mobile application.
- Once you have entered the same code that is sent to you, you can now access your account. You have successfully logged in.
How to change EmilyDates password without phone number
If you want to change your account password without your phone number then follow the below steps:
- Go to the EmilyDates login page, and with your login details.
- Now, look for the three horizontal lines (menu) and click on them.
- Under the menu, go to “Settings & Privacy.”
- Further, from the available options, tap on “Settings”. Now, you will see a new page, and tap on “Security and Login”.
- Again, from the given choices, tap on “Change Password”.
- On the new page, first, enter your old password, and then type the new password in the field.
- In the end, click “save the changes”.
Finally, you know how to change your EmilyDates password with email.
How to eeactivate EmilyDates account without password
To recover a lost EmilyDates account without email and phone number and recover your password, you can go to ‘Help and Support Center of EmilyDates In this way, you can report to them about your password issue and can request them to allow you to reset EmilyDates password without your phone number and email.
If you don’t know how to report a problem to EmilyDates, then follow the step by steps mentioned below.
- Go to the EmilyDates website on your device.
- Now you will see “Settings and privacy,” under this, scroll down to “Report a problem.”
- You can see a “Feedback and help” option, scroll down more and click on ‘Account and Profile’.
- After this, under “Select a Topic”, select Login.
- Further, select ‘Other’ from the list.
- Now under the Other list, tap on “Still have a problem”.
- Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the “Report” icon.
If all the above methods did not work, you’ll need to contact EmilyDates directly to complete account recovery. There are several ways of contacting the company, depending on which method of communication you prefer. You can use the Facebook page, Twitter, Email Address, or Chatbot to contact EmilyDates.