How do I recover my Hinge account? First, try logging into your Hinge account using the credentials you can think of. Try all possible passwords used for your other accounts. If the username and password combination is not correct, Hinge will show that the username and password you entered did not match our records.
Once you confirm that the passwords you have don’t work, you can start the standard password recovery process. Here we’ll show you how to recover your Hinge through the recovery link.
How to Recover Your Hinge Account
If you have linked your mobile number or your email address with your account, this is how to get your account back.
1. First, you will need to go to Hinge login page
2. Click on the forget password present on the page.
3. Now, you will need to enter your email address.
4. Now, Hinge will send you a code to your recovery email
5. Open the message and click on the link to set up a new password.
6. Create a new password and confirm it on the second box.
Finally, you can log in to your Hinge account again.
You’ve successfully regained access to your Hinge account.
How to Recover Hinge Account Without Email
Sometimes unexpected difficulties can arise when it comes to getting your Hinge account back. If you’re experiencing any issues, or can’t use your email or phone number, you can use the official Hinge form to send off a request.
In this way, you can report to them that you have a login problem by requesting them to send you a recovery link to enable you to regain access to your account.
Keep in mind that it can take some time to get a response, but you’ll be back up and running in no time.
How to Contact Hinge
Hinge can be contacted through its feedback form in a web browser, which can be suitable for most cases, and it has a predetermined number of topics you can select to direct your issue. These range from covering general account inquiries to ban appeals to reporting login issues.
You can also contact Hinge through their social media handle and pages such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Reporting an issue to Hinge
1. Go to the Hinge website on your device.
2. Now you will see an option for need help?, under this, scroll down to Report a problem.
3. You can see a Feedback option,
4. Select a Topic, and select login issue.
5. Now under the list, tap on Still have a problem.
6. Finally, type your problem in the field and click on the Report icon.
If you are still unable to log in, please check to make sure you have the correct login username and password. Try logging in using a different device. If you are able to log in on that device turn your phone off for 7 minutes to reset the connection.