E9et teaches you how to return. there are lots of reasons why people love using Vinted. And one of those reasons is the Vinted returns and refund policy. What does this mean? It means that Vinted has a policy that allows you to return items you bought and get your refund if they do not meet up with the intended goals.
You can return an item you’ve ordered as long as your return meets certain qualifications. Vinted lets you process returns from the “Your Orders” section of the website or mobile app, or from the Online Returns Center, and in most cases, you need to process your return within 30 days.
Vinted makes it easy to buy any kind of item with just a couple of clicks. But, if you’ve ever ordered or received a Vinted item that didn’t work out, you can just as easily return it.
You can return items you’ve ordered on Vinted from the “Your Orders” page on the website or mobile app. To return a gift you’ve received from Vinted, you’ll need to go to the Online Returns Center and enter the order number from your gift receipt.
Remember: If you return too many items too often, Vinted may ban you from shopping with them. It’s rare, but it happens, and the usual cause of a Vinted ban is serial purchase returns.
How to Return Item on Vinted
If your purchased item is qualified for a return, begin the return process by logging into your account on the Vinted website, or opening the Shopping mobile app. You can navigate directly to the Returns Center, or start from the homepage.
1. On the Vinted website homepage, click “Returns & Orders” in the top-right corner. On the Vinted Shopping mobile app, click the three horizontal lines.
2. You’ll be taken to a page that displays all your past orders. On a computer, click the “Return or replace items” button to the right of the order. On the mobile app, tap the arrow button, then tap “Return or replace items.”
3. On the next screen, check the box next to the item(s) you want to return. Choose a response in the drop-down under “Why are you returning this?” Depending on which return reason you choose, you may be required to enter additional information in a text box that appears.
Remember: If you choose an option that puts the onus for return on Vinted, like “Wrong item was sent,” your return will be free of charge. If the error was yours, you’ll pay for return shipping.
4. Hit the yellow “Continue” button. On the next screen, you may be given the option to exchange your item for another, or the option to have the cash refunded directly to you.
5. Make your choice, then hit the yellow “Continue” button. You’ll be prompted to print a return label. You’ll also need to choose whether you want to drop your re-packaged return at a pickup location.
Once the item is in the condition you bought it, Vinted accepts your return and refunds you the purchase price of the item.