E9et teaches you how to return. There are lots of reasons why people love using Namshi. And one of those reasons is the Namshi returns and refund policy. What does this mean? It means that Namshi has a policy that allows you to return products you bought and get your refund if they do not meet up with the intended goals.
You can return an item you’ve ordered as long as your return meets certain requirements. Namshi lets you process returns from the “Your Orders” section of the website or mobile app, or from the Online Returns Center, and in most cases, you need to process your return within 30 days.
Namshi makes it easy to buy any kind of item with just a couple of clicks. But, if you’ve ever ordered or received a Namshi item that didn’t work out, you can just as easily return it.
You can return products you’ve ordered on Namshi from the “Your Orders” page on the website or mobile app. To return a gift you’ve received from Namshi, you’ll need to go to the Online Returns Center and enter the order number from your gift receipt.
Remember that if you return too many products too often, Namshi may ban you from shopping with them. It’s rare, but it happens, and the usual cause of a Namshi ban is serial purchase returns.
How to Return Products on Namshi
If your purchased item is qualified for a return, begin the return process by logging into your account on the Namshi website, or opening the Shopping mobile app. You can navigate directly to the Returns Center, or start from the homepage.
1. On the Namshi website homepage, click “Returns & Orders” in the top-right corner. On the Namshi Shopping mobile app, click the three horizontal lines.
2. You’ll be taken to a page that displays all your past orders. On a computer, click the “Return or replace products” button to the right of the order. On the mobile app, tap the arrow button, then tap “Return or replace products.”
3. On the next screen, check the box next to the item(s) you want to return. Choose a response in the drop-down under “Why are you returning this?” Depending on which return reason you choose, you may be required to enter additional information in a text box that appears.
Remember: If you choose an option that puts the error for your return on Namshi, like “Wrong item was sent,” your return will be free of charge. If the error was yours, you’ll pay for return shipping.
4. Tap the yellow “Continue” button. On the next screen, you may be given the option to exchange your item for another, or the option to have the cash refunded directly to you.
5. Choose your choice, then hit the yellow “Continue” button. You’ll be prompted to print a return label. You’ll also need to choose whether you want to drop your re-packaged return at a pickup location.
Once the item is in the condition you bought it, Namshi accepts your return and refunds you the purchase price of the item.