It’s easy to lose track of crypto coins you’ve purchased through Binance over time. Maybe you liked the coin you purchased in the past, but you’re not sure of the name, and you want to get it again. Or you just want to recommend it to a friend, and now you can’t seem to find it.
Whatever the reason, Binance makes it simple to view a list of your purchases. In this article, we’ll talk about how to view your purchase history on both Android devices and PC.
Binance purchase history is a page that contains all your past and completed transactions on Binance. It helps you to know the amount for each purchase as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending. Although Binance doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can see all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to See Binance Purchase History
You can find your past purchase history on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
1. Go to the Binance website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click Order History Reports
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select Order History, you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide purchase history on the mobile app, but you can see your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Binance app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select Your Orders or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select Purchased Items or Filled Orders.
How to Hide Binance Purchase History
Unfortunately, you can’t delete purchases you’ve made, and you also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take things a step further by hiding your browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Binance website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click Edit your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the Remove from view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll see the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to Find Binance Recent Purchase History
1. Go to the Your Account page on Binance.
2. Log in with the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the My Orders button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Binance purchase number:
How to Find Binance Purchase Number
The purchase number is a special set of numbers that defines each transaction. With its help, Binance can identify the purchase that was made by the customer. Below is how to find your purchase number:
1. Go to the website.
2. Log in to your account, if needed.
3. Navigate to your transaction page.
4. Click on My Orders to see the list of your orders
5. Then, click on any of the Orders, you’ll see beneath the purchase number/ID.
How to See How Much You Have Spent on Binance
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to check how much you’ve spent on Binance, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent in Binance:
1. Navigate to your purchase history
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Binance doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past purchases, you have to do the calculation by checking your purchase histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.