It’s easy to lose track of all the stuff you’ve purchased through Valorant over time. Maybe you liked what you purchased in the past, but you’re not sure of it again, and you want to get it again. Or you just want to recommend it to a friend, and now you can’t seem to find it.
Whatever the reason, Valorant makes it simple to view a list of your purchases. In this article, we’ll talk about how to view your purchase history on both Android devices and PC.
Valorant purchase history is a page that contains all your past and completed transactions on Valorant. It helps you to know the amount for each purchase as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending.
Although Valorant doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can see all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to See Valorant Purchase History
You can find your past purchase history on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
1. Go to the Valorant website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click Order History Reports
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select Order History, you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide purchase history on the mobile app, but you can see your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Valorant app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select Your Orders or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select Purchased Items or Filled Orders.
How to Hide Valorant Purchase History
Unfortunately, you can’t delete purchases you’ve made, and you also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take things a step further by hiding your browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Valorant website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click Edit your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the Remove from view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll see the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to Find Recent Purchase History on Valorant
1. Go to the Your Account page on Valorant.
2. Log in with the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the My Orders button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
How to Restore Valorant Purchases
1. Login to your account and click the “get my order history” button to see all your recent purchases.
2. Click on “claim a refund” next to an item you want to refund/restore to start the process.
3. For skins, you’ll get your VP back into your account. However, the tool should be unused in order for Valorant to refund you
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Valorant purchase number:
Valorant Purchase History Not Loading
If you can’t make your refund request, you have to wait for 24 hours beginning from the time you purchased the respective item. If after 24 hours you still cannot send for your refund, submit a ticket to Valorant Support offering them as many details as possible that your purchase history is not loading.
How to Find Valorant Purchase Number
The purchase number is a special set of numbers that defines each transaction. With its help, Valorant can identify the purchase that was made by the customer. Below is how to find your purchase number:
1. Go to the website.
2. Log in to your account, if needed.
3. Navigate to your transaction page.
4. Click on My Orders to see the list of your orders
5. Then, click on any of the Orders/purchases, you’ll see beneath the purchase number/ID.
Valorant Total Spent
You can see how much you have spent on Valorant from the purchase history tab when you sign in to your account. Click on the purchase history to see all your completed payment. You can add the amount together, that is the amount you’ve spent on your Valorant purchases.
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to check how much you’ve spent on Valorant, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent on Valorant:
1. Navigate to your purchase history
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Valorant doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past purchases, you have to do the calculation by checking your purchase histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.