Abebooks tracking numbers enable you to track your order. After paying, Abebooks packages your orders for transportation and hands them over to the postal company. Your orders are delivered using the method you choose after payment. And when your item is sent to the postal service, it is assigned a unique numeric or alphanumeric tracking number.
In this article, we’ll talk about how to track Abebooks orders and how to view your purchase history by using the website or mobile. To track Abebooks items, you need to find the tracking number assigned to your parcel on the order page.
How to Track Abebooks Order
On the Web
1. Visit the Abebooks website and log in to your account and locate the item in your order history.
2. Find the order you’d like to track and click “Order Details”.
3. Click Item Details to view the item’s estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
You can also call the phone number of the postal agency to find out when your items will arrive at your destination. Meanwhile, there are many online platforms that provide tracking services, you might use any of them to track your Abebooks orders.
On the App
1. Open the app on your phone and tap on the individual item in your order history.
2. Tap “View” under the individual items you’d like to track.
3. From there, you’ll be able to see your order’s estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
Note that depending on the shipping method used by Abebooks, there may be limited tracking information available.
How Long Does Abebooks Take to Ship an Order?
As with all shipping methods, Abebooks delivery time may vary depending on a range of factors including unforeseen delays, local holidays, processing complications, adverse weather conditions, and so on. However, Abebooks postal/shipping services seem to be faster and the orders will arrive faster in places where the postal service is good and where people already order a lot from the same location.
How to Check Abebooks Tracking Number
The tracking number is a special set of numbers that provides the details of your items on shipment. With the number, you can identify who your postal agents are and when your order will get to you. It is the details Abebooks provides to help you track your order on the tracking page. Below is how to check your tracking number:
1. Log into your account
2. Click on “My Orders”
3. In “My Orders”, you will be able to get an overview of your order history and their status.
4. Click “View Details” for more
5. If your order is “Shipped”, select “Track” to check the current status of your package.
You will then be taken to an overview of your recent shipping history of your package
Abebooks Order History
It’s also easy to lose track of all the stuff you’ve ordered on Abebooks over time. Abebooks lets you view your order/purchase history. The History page contains all your past and completed transactions. It helps you to know the amount for each purchase as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending.
Although Abebooks doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can check all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to Check Abebooks Order History
You can check your order on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
To check your order on the desktop website:
1. Go to the Abebooks website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click “Order History Reports”
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select “My Order” and you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide order history on the mobile app, but you can check your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Abebooks app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select “My Orders” or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select purchased Items or “Filled Orders”.
How to Hide Abebooks Browser History
You can’t delete purchases you’ve made, and also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take a step further to hide your Abebooks browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Abebooks website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click “Edit” your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the “Remove” from the view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll see the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to Check Your Abebooks Recent Purchase History
1. Go to the Your Account page on Abebooks.
2. Log in to the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the “My Orders” button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Abebooks purchase number:
How to Know How Much You Have Spent on Abebooks
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to check how much you’ve spent on Abebooks, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent on Abebooks:
1. Navigate to your purchase history
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Abebooks doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past purchases, you have to do the calculation by checking your purchase histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.
Note that you can not track your order using order number, you need to find your order’s tracking number on the order page of Abebooks or the email sent to you after payment.