The most common way to access Happn without the app is to use the web or desktop version. Now, you can do this by setting the app aside and logging into your Happn account from the website.
By default, all mobile devices always open the mobile version of Happn This happens, both when you open the App on your mobile device and also when you try to open Happn using the web browser installed on your mobile Phone.
Logging into Happn is essentially the same on a computer, iOS, and Android, and if you already have Happn account, takes just a few clicks or taps.
How to Use Happn Dating Without Using App
You can access your Happn account without the app from a web browser on your computer. But, if that’s not an option, you can also use your smartphone to access the browser version of Happn from a mobile device. There is however one issue. The interface will be hard to navigate and the responsiveness of the site won’t be ideal.
Use Happn Web Mobile Version
1. Install Chrome on your device. If you are an Android user, it’s already on your phone.
2. Open Chrome and navigate to Happn website at https://happn.com/ (don’t sign in yet)
3. Open the context menu within Chrome and check the box next to “Desktop Site”
4. Reload the page and you should see the desktop version.
5. Log in.
6. Tap on any of the options in the left nav under your profile photo to start using your Happn account.
As you can notice, the desktop version of Happn appears small and hard to read. To solve this, switch your Android Phone to Landscape mode and you will be able to have a better view of the website.
So, if you want to access the full interface, functionality, and features of Happn, you can either visit Happn on your computer or use workarounds as provided above to use the web/desktop version on your mobile device.
You’ll also notice that when you try to open Happn without using the app but the browser, Happn will automatically detect that you have the mobile app and it will redirect you to the Mobile version.
You should know that not all mobile browsers may allow you to make full use of the desktop browser version of Happn. Try using Chrome or Opera for better results.
Use Happn Web on Computer
You can also log into Happn from your computer using a web browser, though you will still need to have a Happn account that’s connected to a mobile phone number.
1. Open your desktop browser and go to Happn to access the main website. This is where you’ll be doing all of our logging in, and managing your account.
2. At the top right of the page, click Log in.
3. Provide your username and password.
4. Click Login. Doing this will take you to your profile page.
What to Do If You Can’t Log Into Happn
If you can’t log into the Happn website, it’s likely because your username or password has changed. To log in, you can use your account recovery email address:
1. Open the Happn website in a web browser.
2. Select Forgot password?
3. Enter the email address you associated with your Happn account and send the email.
4. When the recovery email arrives in your inbox, click the link in the message and follow the directions to enter your new phone number.
If the problem isn’t your login credentials, there are a few other possible things to check:
It may be that your device can’t connect to the internet. Make sure you have WiFi or a mobile data connection. It’s also possible that Happn is having a service outage. You can check Happn at DownDetector to see if the site is working.
Using Happn without the mobile app is extremely easy. If you’re without a phone, want to use Happn at work, or would instead use Happn on a desktop, we recommend this step.
The first step to take is to visit Happn dating website and enter the credentials you used to sign in to the mobile app. If you don’t have Happn account, create a new account online. The website works just like the mobile app as users have access to the same features.
With the web version, it’s super simple to set up and allows people without the app to use Happn. It is right you bookmark Happn’s web version page for quick access. You can also add the bookmark icon on your home screen so you don’t go through the hurdles of typing the URL address the next time.
Also read: How to Spot Fake Happn Profile | Report Account.