Great! We’re done with the guide on Meetme login. That means it’s time to start showing you how the actual website works! Meetme live or go live is a new feature added by Meetme that allows the users to make live videos chat with their friends or date online. Before we do that, though, we have to show you how to actually get into the website. So, the focus of this article will be teaching you how to make an account and the features of the Meetme dating site.
Free to start: It’s free to sign up for a Meetme account, so you can take a tour of the website and see if you like it before you choose to sign up for a subscription and get invested in it.
Premium Packages: Most of the main features of Meetme are locked unless you have a paid subscription, including exchanging messages with other users. In addition, some features are locked unless you have Meetme coins, like seeing who has matched with you.
Scientific Matching: When you sign up for your Meetme account, you’re just asked a few questions about yourself. You don’t have to go through a big questionnaire of what you’re into or what your ideal match likes, so you can start searching for love almost right away. Meet me will learn about whom you like, as well as who likes you, as you use the service anyway.
Meetme.com Search: There are different ways to search for people: Meetme gives you different options when it comes to how you want to find your matches. You can search for people in your area based on different criteria, or you can take a chance on the “search button” function and see how many “likes” you get from a series of matches.
Is Meetme 100% Free?
Meetme is free to use, but some of its most popular features require a paid subscription. For example, you need a paid subscription to chat or exchange messages with anyone else on Meetme. You also need a paid subscription to view people who have viewed your profile, or matches made
How to Sign up Meetme Account
To sign up for a Meetme account, go to www.Meetme.com and enter your gender and match gender preference, birth date, email address, and password. Then, select the area in which you want to search for matches. Then, upload a profile picture, answer a few questions about yourself, and confirm your email address.
Once you are done with making a Meetme account, next is head straight to Meetme Sign in or Meetme login to access your account any time, anywhere, and Go live with your contacts list; join millions of people in sending and receiving messages. The Meetme App makes it all even more convenient.
Below is a more detailed explanation, in case that one wasn’t enough to go on for you.
To sign up or create a Meetme account:
1. Go to www.meetme.com in your web browser. On the screen is the sign up box.
2. If you wish to sign up with your Facebook or Google account, click one of the two buttons at the top of the screen, and follow the instructions for logging into the account that you chose. You will likely be able to skip the rest of this step. Otherwise, click in each of the boxes below those two buttons and type in or select:
- Your gender and preference for matches
- the month, day, and year of your birth
- Your email address
- A password to protect your account
3. Once you’ve filled in all of the required information, click Browse Now.
4. The next step is to figure out where you live, so you can see available matches in your area.
5. Click in the box labeled “City or ZIP Code” and type in the city in which you live or your area mailing code. A drop-down menu will appear to help you with your selection; click one of the options it displays to select it. Then click Continue.
6. Next, you will be asked to provide a profile photo of yourself.
7. Click Upload a Photo to open an explorer window, where you can search your computer for a photo of yourself that you like. Click on it to select it, and then click Open.
8. You can also choose a photo from your Facebook or Google accounts by clicking Upload from Facebook or Upload from Google, or just click Skip and add a profile photo later.
9. Next, you will be asked a few short questions about yourself.
10. Once you’ve selected all of your answers, click Continue.
11. You will now be asked a few other questions about yourself.
12. Click in the boxes highlighted above and type in or select:
- Your religion
- Whether or not you smoke, and how often. When you’ve finished selecting your answers, click Continue.
13. The final thing that you will need to do is verify your account and email address for Meetme. To do so, log into your email account, click Go to Email and open the email from Meetme labeled “Confirm your Email”.
14. Click the green Confirm Your Email button within the email to complete your Meetme account creation.
Great! Your Meetme account is all set up.