Mi Bridges has strict terms and conditions of service and most times bans any user that violates them. You can reactivate your blocked account in different ways: by appeal, via contacting Mi Bridges support, using a different device, or can create a new account.
Thus, if you have received Mi Bridges ban notification you can reactivate or make a new account in no time.
Now that you know you can get your account back, what exactly is Mi Bridges disabled account, how long does Mi Bridges ban last, and how to reactivate it? You have to relax and continue reading because we’re going to explore them one after the other.
- How to Reactivate Your Disabled Mi Bridges Account
- What Happens When Mi Bridges Bans You?
- Mi Bridges Ban Appeal
- How to Contact Mi Bridges About Your Disabled Account
- Does Mi Bridges Ban Device?
- How to Unban Device from Mi Bridges
- How Long Does It Take Mi Bridges to Uban You
- How to Make a New Mi Bridges Account Without Getting Blocked
- Mi Bridges Banned for No Reason
- How to Report a Problem to Mi Bridges
How to Reactivate Your Disabled Mi Bridges Account
If you feel your account was wrongly restricted, all you need to do is contact the Mi Bridges support team and provide them with enough proof of your innocence.
In most cases, the reasons for your account suspension will be stated in the email notification confirming your account ban. When you contact Mi Bridges support, make sure your message is clear and detailed. If need be, provide pictures and any other files necessary to prove your account was wrongly disabled.
What Happens When Mi Bridges Bans You?
Mi Bridges ban or suspension is Mi Bridges’s way of getting rid of the people who are breaking their rules. When Mi Bridges bans you, they disable your account. You lose everything that has to do with the platform.
You won’t be able to sign in or access your account any longer. Usually, Mi Bridges suspension is Mi Bridges’s decision to prevent you from using the services again due to your behavior. So, if you go against the rules of Mi Bridges, you’re gone from the platform.
Reactivating a disabled Mi Bridges account shouldn’t be an issue if the ban was placed due to a misconception or by mistake. However, if it is deserved, you may never be able to reactivate it.
If your account was justifiably disabled, then you may not have a case. Mi Bridges will not enable an account that deliberately violated its terms and conditions of service.
Mi Bridges Ban Appeal
The immediate answer for how to reactive your Mi Bridges account is to make a polite appeal to the Mi Bridges support system. All you have to do is contact the service and ask for the unbanning process, which will reveal why the account is disabled.
Make a simple appeal to the service; that will get your Mi Bridges account unbanned. You want to send them your screenshot of the ban.
If it is something quite big that you did, you won’t get a chance, you can also contact Mi Bridges to unban your account.
How to Contact Mi Bridges About Your Disabled Account
Mi Bridges clearly states that any user that consistently violates their community guidelines will be disabled. If your account has been disabled, you will receive a banner notification when you next open the app, informing you of this status.
Meanwhile, If you believe your account was disabled incorrectly, let Mi Bridges know by submitting an appeal, and you’ll get unbanned.
To submit an appeal:
1. Open the notification.
2. Select the ban “Appeal” option.
3. Enter your username and email address.
4. Type in your appeal in the description field.
3. Follow the instructions provided and then click on “Submit”.
After submitting the appeal, you can expect an answer back within a few hours to a few days. I’d recommend you wait around 3-4 days. If you get no answer within these 3-4 days you can write to them once more to let them know you’re waiting for their answer. Remember to keep being polite.
Does Mi Bridges Ban Device?
Mi Bridges does ban your email/phone number and device. Even if that device is new, Mi Bridges can still ban it along with your other information.
Mi Bridges might take cognizance of your device ID and can ban your device too e.g. phone. Besides getting a new email address, you need to either factory reset your device, get a new unique device ID, or get an entirely new phone/device.
Your device ID represents your device. It’s made of unique numbers and letters that identify your device as unique.
Since Mi Bridges disables you for a solid reason, it’s going to be challenging to bypass Mi Bridges’s suspension of your email/phone number or device. Your ID is banned when your account is banned and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.
How to Unban Device from Mi Bridges
1. If you don’t have the technical skills, and can’t afford to change your device, then try using Mi Bridges on the web, with a new phone number.
2. Mi Bridges suspends your account when you open it with a new email or number when it has been used before. Also, Mi Bridges can recognize your device, especially if something wrong was done on Mi Bridges through that device. Using a used device could mean:
- You’re using a friend’s or a family member’s email, device, or number.
- You’ve got a disposable email or phone number.
- Your phone number was previously used by someone else to open your Mi Bridges account.
3. You need a new Device ID as giving the same information that you gave in your previous will get you restricted again.
4. Use Mi Bridges responsibly, and avoid bot-like behavior.
Mi Bridges bans your device as well, that’s why this step is essential for anyone trying to get back to Mi Bridges after being banned.
How Long Does It Take Mi Bridges to Uban You
Mi Bridges can take minutes to days to review your appeal, depending on your history with the app/website.
If you’ve just registered on Mi Bridges, then the review will only take a couple of minutes to put your profile together and confirm your profile isn’t fake.
When you got disabled on Mi Bridges and are trying to get back in, Mi Bridges might take a few days to review your new account.
How to Make a New Mi Bridges Account Without Getting Blocked
Many people enjoy the services of Mi Bridges and can’t possibly think of going somewhere else than Mi Bridges.
When such a person gets disabled and tries to reactivate that account but to no avail, then the next option will be to open a new account.
However, you can’t just go ahead and reopen a new Mi Bridges account. There are steps to take in order to avoid repeated bans.
Method #1. Uninstall Mi Bridges
Whatever device you’ve been using Mi Bridges on, delete and uninstall the app from it. That is to delete the cache from your device.
You can’t reactivate your restricted account and everything will be gone if Mi Bridges still recognizes your invalid activities. It’s one of the reasons why you want to uninstall it and start over.
Method #2. Contact Mi Bridges Support
You can contact support telling them you want to open another account; promising to be a good member this time.
It may be very difficult to get a good response from support. They most times feel reluctant to help people reopen suspended accounts or give them permission to open a new account. That’s why you may have to act on your own by contacting them.
Method #3. Change Your Device, Its ID, or IP Address
If you used Mi Bridges on your phone, you don’t necessarily have to get a new device. You can use it on your computer. it’s safer to open a new Mi Bridges account using a completely new device since Mi Bridges cookies have a very long expiration date.
Meanwhile, if you don’t have access to another device and want to use the same device with which your previous account was disabled, then you have to follow these steps:
1. Delete browser cookies, cache, and Mi Bridges data: Mi Bridges cookies don’t expire quickly, so you have to clear the cookies, browser cache, and other Mi Bridges data stored on your computer.
2. A Factory Reset on your current device (works for Android only).
3. A Device Changer on your current rooted device (works for Android only).
4. iPhone jailbreak (works for iPhone only).
5. Changing advertising ID – An advertising ID is a unique line of numbers that are used by advertisers to identify you as a user.
- iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Reset advertising identifier.
- Android: Settings > Google > Ads > Reset advertising ID.
6. Mi Bridges can recognize your IP address too only when signing up – Getting a VPN to avoid a ban is not necessary but it’s good to have. Get a VPN app, enable your new VPN and check if your IP has been changed.
7. Do not verify your account using the same old email or phone number:
It’d be more helpful for you to use an entirely different device be it another phone, tablet, or laptop, and If you don’t want to use a new device, then you need to change your device ID. You can get a new phone number to verify your new account if you don’t want to get banned again.
Method 4#. Use a New Email Address
You don’t want to connect the same email you connected to your banned account with your new account. Mi Bridges will know that it’s you and disable your account again.
This also means that if you try to make a new Mi Bridges account, and got disabled before even opening the account, a disposable email address or phone number could be the cause.
You can’t link your new Mi Bridges account to the same email as you did with your restricted account either. Open a new email if you’re trying to get back on Mi Bridges through email as well.
The previous user of that email or number could’ve got disabled, and now the next user (you) is in pain because of bad luck. That’s because Mi Bridges remembers and recognizes your ID including your device information, especially if you violated their rules.
Using the same email or phone number with which your previous account was verified to verify your new account is like shooting yourself in the legs.
Method #5. Use a New Google Play Account/Apple ID
Since your Google account/Apple ID collects the data, using the same google account/Apple ID to download the app again can give enough clues to Mi Bridges to know who you are.
Mi Bridges doesn’t ban your Google account or Apple ID, however, it bans your device. This means you need a new device if you’re trying to get back after getting restricted.
Do not make the same mistakes that got you disabled. A new Mi Bridges account is an opportunity to start afresh; but if you go on and repeat the same mistakes that got your previous account blocked, then your new account will end up getting disabled too.
So, you kind of know what you’ve done wrong, make sure you don’t repeat that after creating your new Mi Bridges account.
Mi Bridges Banned for No Reason
If your Mi Bridges account has been blocked for no reason, you can recover/reactivate it.
If you believe it was blocked by mistake you can use the guidelines on the website at any time to appeal the ban. Send a message to Mi Bridges with your registered email address and they will take review your appeal and get your account unbanned.
How to Report a Problem to Mi Bridges
You can also contact Mi Bridges to report any problem you have with your account or suspicious activities on your account. You just need to visit the site.
To report a problem:
1. Click Profile in the bottom right.
2. Then click on the 3-line icon in the top right.
3. Select “Settings and Privacy”.
4. Click Report a problem and select a topic.
5. Follow the steps in the app to submit the problem.
6. If the recommended steps do not solve your problem you can select No to the question “Is your problem resolved?” and click Still have a problem so that you can contact Mi Bridges with further details about your problem.
That’s pretty much everything about how to reactivate your disabled Mi Bridges account or make a new one.
I hope this article helped you.