OkCupid super likes is a feature that enables users to know those who may likely have an interest in them. By default, if someone like you first: as soon as you Like their profile, you’ll see a pop-up telling you that you both Like each other, this means that you can’t see who liked you if you did not like back.
The OkCupid super like is one of the features that free users do not enjoy but there are ways to bypass this and see the profile of someone who likes you for free.
In this article, we are going to show you how OkCupid super like works and how you can view your likes without paying as well as how to use these hacks on a desktop computer or on your Android phone.
The OkCupid paid feature is pretty much useless, and the price is way too high for this one extra feature.
How Do Likes Work on OkCupid?
As an OkCupid member, when you like someone, it lets OkCupid know you’re interested in them, from here the dating app will show your profile much more often.
The person will then have a chance to see your profile and like you back. After you both like each other, OkCupid will then let both of you match without paying.
When those you liked see your profile, it will have a big blue star on it so they know you already like them and that if they like you, you’ll immediately get connected.
How to See Who Likes You On OkCupid Without Paying Hacks
To be able to see who liked you on OkCupid, you need to have an OkCupid subscription.
If you don’t have access to the Likes You feature, you can still see the profile pictures of the people who liked your profiles, but their photos are completely blanked out.
This feature and the ignorance of the OkCupid developers have made a shortcoming that you can take advantage of and see every profile that liked you on OkCupid for free.
You can try this OkCupid hack on a desktop computer and on an Android phone;
How to Unblur OkCupid Likes on Desktop
Here are some methods that have been working for the free user. to unblur your likes:
1. Open a Chrome browser on your desktop computer and go to OkCupid.com
2. Click the little star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that shows how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe left or tight yet.
3. From here you can only see the blank photos yet, so first right-click on a profile photo you would like to blur out and choose ‘Inspect element”
4. A window will pop up at the bottom of your screen or at the right with the front-end code of the website. Here click on this then search here for “blur” and the pixels, or find it by going through the code
5. Drop the number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blankness and you will see all the profiles of those who liked you on OkCupid with your phone for free.
You still won’t be able to start a conversation with them or swipe them, but now you can see all the profiles who liked you without paying for an OkCupid subscription.
If for some reason these tips didn’t unblur the pictures, there is another way that is a little bit different but uses the same basic technique in the browser.
How to See Who Likes on OkCupid Free Android
If you don’t have a desktop computer or want to do these OkCupid tips on your phone as well, you also can do this on Android phones, where the process is pretty much the same.
The one extra thing you have to do for these tips to work is to download an app that allows you to do the “inspect element” on your phone.
You could use an app called Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live that can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
If you are fine with the instruction, here are the steps you have to take to see who likes you on OkCupid:
1 Download the app Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML for the Google Play store to your phone.
2. Open the installed app on your phone and go to OkCupid Online (type in the address bar “www.okcupid.com”)
3. Tap the little gold star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that means how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe yet.
4. You can only see the blank photos yet, so enable the downloaded app Code element mode
5. Just like on your desktop screen, a window will pop up at the bottom of your screen with the frontend code of the website. Here find the part with the “Blur” and pixels
6. Drop the allotted number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blankness and you will see all the OkCupid profiles who liked you.
If this OkCupid tip doesn’t work for you, or OkCupid got rid of these shortcomings, there is still one tip to see who likes you on OkCupid before you swipe them. It is called the distance hack, you can apply the method too.
Does OkCupid Hide People Who Like You?
Receiving an OkCupid notification that someone has liked your profile means you’re on the path to match! This notification is sent when someone has liked your profile but doesn’t mean you have a new match waiting.
A match is created once both users have mutually liked each other.
OkCupid Likes Disappear
The reason that your OkCupid likes may be disappearing is that the match expired after matching using them.
In the event that the person you liked does not like you back, then OkCupid will mark the match as expired. Expired matches can’t be spoken or accessed to until you have actually OkCupid Premium.
OkCupid Likes Limit
OkCupid doesn’t give a specific number of likes free accounts have per day, but if the app notices you’re on a frenzy, it’ll limit your likes for 24 hours.
As noted earlier, OkCupid has a unique feature that only allows premium members to see their likes.
Why Am I Not Seeing Likes on OkCupid?
If you are getting likes and OkCupid is not showing matches when you click on it, it means that they want you to pay for their premium membership.
If you don’t pay then you just have to wait until you match with somebody.
OkCupid Likes You feature lets you see who Likes You before you decide whether to Like or Nope.
Only OkCupid premium subscribers can access this feature. But you can use some hacks to know people who liked you for free.