Photopea Editor is a free photo editing app that features various tools such as filters, and stickers that you choose from when modifying a picture. The app allows you to make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, and remove and change backgrounds. Photopea editor & collage maker contains tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out. You can use it online and offline.
It’s not that hard to login or download Photopea online. The mobile version of the photo editing is available on the major app stores, Google Play and Apple Store. If you’ve got a mobile phone, you can download the Photopea app to directly access and use it on your device. We’ll show you how to download Photopea for free for PC and mobile, login to your account, and what to expect from the app once you’ve got it installed.
Is Photopea Editor App Free?
The Photopea Editor app is free on Android and iOS stores and you use it online or offline. However, to use the advanced features you have to create Photopea account and subscribe to one of the available plans. With the premium account, you can join the Photopea community to use more advanced photo editing tools than the free users. You can also share your photos on the social platform.
Here is how to download and login Photopea Editor online on Android and iOS depending on the device you use. The only hiccup is that you’ll have to make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
Photopea Editor app download on Android/iPhone
1. Open your mobile store, Play Store for Android users, and App Store for iOS users.
2. In the Search box, type Photopea Doing so brings up a drop-down screen with different results for your search.
3. Tap on the line with the Photopea icon.
4. If you tap the line with the Photopea name, it brings up all the titles of apps, games, books, and other apps that are related to your search.
5. Tap the light blue button that says Install.
6. Before the download process begins, your mobile store tells you what this application plans to do on your phone.
7. Tap “OK” and wait a bit.
8. After the installation, the apps will immediately give you the option to either open it or uninstall it,
9. Tap on “Open” to launch the app and login if you have signed up and want to use the advanced features.
Photopea Editor login on the app
You may be presented with the option to choose between signing in with your username (email) or social media account like Facebook. On your phone, you’re usually automatically signed into Photopea. However, if you’ve logged out or deleted the app, here’s how to login back.
1. Download and open the Photopea app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Tap the “Sign in” button at the bottom of your screen.
3. Enter your username (usually your email).
4. Next, enter your password and click “Log in.”
Can I use Photopea on the Computer/PC?
You can use Photopea on the computer/laptop. Developers other than the ones that deal with Photopea app development have put a lot of effort into making users capable of using Android and iOS apps on their laptops or computers. Their efforts have seen the bright light now, as it is possible to use Android and iOS apps such as Photopea on computers or laptops with the help of Emulator.
Mobile phone emulator for Windows PC refers to the software that runs on Windows and allows you to create a virtual mobile operating system on your PC. Using an emulator you can install Photopea app and run it on your desktop/PC just like the way you would have done on an Android or iPhone. One of the most popular emulators is Bluestack.
Photopea for PC download
The easiest way to run Android apps on PC is through an emulator, like Bluestacks. It’s one of the most popular and robust Android emulators around, allowing you to run Photopea apps for Android on your Windows/PC.
1. Install Bluestacks and run it. Note You might run into graphics errors during installation, however, you should be able to find a solution to most of the errors on the Bluestack Help Center
2. On the homepage of Bluestacks, click on the search button and type in Photopea.
3. Select one of the many app stores and install the app.
4. Go back to the home page and you should see the Photopea app listed there, you should be able to double click and run it.
Using Photopea Photo Editor online
To use Photopea photo editor online, you’ll have to use your favorite web browser to log in to the service if you’ve already got a username and password for Photopea, though you can also use the app without having the account if you install it on your PC or mobile phone.
1. To start using Photopea online log in to your account.
2. Once you are inside the website, you have to identify yourself, for this you must enter your username (email or telephone number among other possibilities) and password.
3. You may have previously configured an additional step, in which case you will have to do this extra security step.
4. If you do not remember your password you can easily recover it with your registration email address or using your phone number.
Photopea for PC without Bluestacks
Well, the third tip brings us to where it gets super fascinating because many people don’t know it is possible. However, it is! Here, you will use Wondershare’s MirrorGo software to achieve the same result. The software allows users to cast their phone’s screen to the computer and control their phones from their computers. Now, that’s mind-blowing.
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Download the MirrorGo software into your desktop.
2. Install and launch the software.
3. Next, get the Photopea app into your smartphone and sign in.
4. Connect your smartphone to the computer with a USB cable for Android phones, and connect to the same Wi-Fi if you use iPhone so the two devices can communicate through seamless synchronization.
5. Once you have done that, you will notice that the Photopea interface will pop up on your computer screen. At this point, you can operate the app from your desktop using your keyboard and mouse.
How can I use Photopea without account?
Photopea is a free photo editing app that does not require an account to use. To access the app without creating an account, simply download the app from the Google Play Store, Apple Store, or other third-party websites such as Digitaltrend, Uptodown, Softonic, Cnet, etc.
There are loads of things you can do with Photopea Photo Editor app on your smartphone, which is now possible from your laptop. It only takes a couple of minutes to download and install the apk on your PC.
Photopea is an online photo editing application, with a social creative community. It offers a robust suite of tools, it is designed to help you fulfill your true creative potential. If you have been searching for Photopea for PC online, you have just learned how to download and use the app from your computer. You can now use the above steps to login your Photopea account through the app and PC
I hope you find this article helpful. Feel free to leave a comment if you are stuck anywhere.