Wishing to delete Taskrabbit account? But do not have enough idea about how to do it? Don’t worry, in this article, you will get to know about the deletion process. TaskRabbit is great as a second job or for supplementary income. It is an online and mobile marketplace that matches freelance labor with local demand, allowing consumers to find immediate help with everyday tasks.
Depending on your reasons for deleting your account, you might want to have things done as quickly as possible. The good thing is that TaskRabbit allows you to delete your account in a few simple steps.
Once you create a Taskrabbit account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete your account in just a few clicks on the right buttons:
How to delete your account on the Internet Browser:
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into your Taskrabbit account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
- Visit the Taskrabbit official page, which can be accessed by going to Taskrabbit.com
- Log in by entering yourTaskrabbit username and password on the login form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Settings.
- Then click Account
- Select Delete Account.
- Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Click on Continue.
Once you’ve done this, your Taskrabbit account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your Taskrabbit account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate your account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
How to delete your account on the mobile app:
- Now, log in to your Taskrabbit account using the mobile app.
- Click your profile Placeholder and select Settings from the menu.
- Below your username, select Account.
- Click Deactivate your Account.
- Read the messages and select Deactivate.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone. Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the Taskrabbit app, you have to follow the steps above.
Read Also: 30 Free Email That Doesn’t Need Phone Number Verification
Another way to delete your account is to contact Taskrabbit support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
- Scroll to the Help & Support Centre by clicking on the Setting & Privacy.
- Then, select an option relating to account delete, tell them what your issue is by sending them a message saying “I want to delete my Taskrabbit account” and then press submit.
How to reactivate your Taskrabbit account
- Go to the Taskrabbit website on your Desktop, Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Click Log In.
- Log in with your old Taskrabbit username and password.
- Click Yes when Taskrabbit asks if you’d like to reactivate your account.
- Click OK.
- Taskrabbit will send you an email when your account has been reactivated. When it has been, Log In to the account.
If you want to permanently delete your Taskrabbit account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from Taskrabbit website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.
I hope this post helped you?