Quora account holders know what the website is all about. But for those of you that do not know what Quora is, let’s just give it a shot. Quora is a community-based questions and answers website and app. People from around the world visit Quora to ask questions from a community of people who answer them. Users post questions on any topic and other users respond. Users can sign up using Facebook, Twitter, Google, or email.
The first time I tried Quora log in with Google because Android users have Google accounts and it is easier for a user to make an application data backup to Google Drive. I tried to do both login and upload data to Google Drive at once but it took a while to understand what to do for the login. Therefore, this article handles only the login process.
Quora is a network of question-and-answer websites on topics in diverse fields, each site covering a specific topic, Users can vote on both answers and questions, and through this process, users earn reputation points, a form of gamification.
Quora in contrast to other question and answers sites like Yahoo Answers, Stack Exchange, Fluther, etc connects you to everything you want to know about. Quora aims to be the easiest place to write new content and share content from the web. It organizes people and their interests so you can find, collect and share the information most valuable to you.
Quora Log in With Facebook
Quora also allows its users to log in to Quora Account using the Facebook credential. This is also the best and most simple way. We always suggest to everyone that if in any app or on any website you have the option to Login with Facebook, then you should use it. Because it is very difficult to remember so many passwords.
Above all, it saves your time too as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account. So, if you are interested to know Quora Login with a Facebook account. Here is the step-by-step guide.
- First, visit https://quora.com on your device
- Click on the word “Login” at the top right
- Then, click on the ‘‘Login With Facebook” button
- Do you remember your Facebook account login? then enter your Facebook email address or Phone Number in the provided space.
- Enter your FB Password
- Click on Login and Tap on “Continue as your name appear on the Facebook page” to Access your Quora Account.
Note: You can as well log in Quora account with your other account information by tapping on the icon on the Login Page.
Quora Log in With Google
This is the easiest method to Log in to Quora. Because every person running Android mobile has a Gmail account. You will hardly find an Android user who doesn’t have a Gmail account. So, here are the step-by-step instructions to log in.
For Quora log in With your Google account:
- Go to https://quora.com
- Click “Login” at the top right
- Select Login with Google
- Enter your Username or email if required
- Enter your password
- Click on Login.
Quora Log in Login with Email
If you want to know how to Quora Login with email, then keep reading this section.
- To login to the Quora account, visit the site or open the app.
- Then select “Login” if the login form did not display immediately on your screen.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Email”.
- After that enter the email and password that you have created while signing up.
- In case you forget your password. Tap on “forgot password?”
- And enter your “Email id”, then tap on the “Reset” button.
- Now you will get a link to reset your password on your email id from Quora.
- Now open the Gmail app on your mobile or login to your Gmail account in your browser using the credentials and open the email you have received from the Quora team.
- Open the password reset link and set a new password.
Quora Sign Up with Email
- Go to Google play store to download the Quora app
- install the app and launch to begin
- Enter a name of your choice, particularly a username. Note: You cannot edit any username or name which you used in creating an account. So, think carefully before you decide on using any name. Plus that, note also that whatsoever name you used will be displayed on your profile and anyone on your contact will see that, so choose detail wisely.
- Create a password of 8 to 10 letters of your choice
- Insert your email address now
- Verify your registration.
Navigate to the top, this will show the settings page, here you can edit your account or email, password, upload a profile picture, and set other things like privacy, and on your home feed, you’ll see suggestions of pages/groups you can follow on Quora. Select topics page where you have interest in and continue.
How to Reset Quora Password Gmail
In case you have more than two email ids and you are confused about which one you have used to sign up then here is a guide to finding out which email id you have used to sign up.
- Just open Gmail app on your mobile.
- Search for Quora.
- Select the mail from the Quora team.
- Select to Setting and there you will see your email id using which you have previously Logged in to your Quora account
How to Delete my Quora Account Permanently
It is very easy to delete the Quora account permanently. You can delete your Quora account only if you have your email linked to your Account.
- Just visit the Quora website or open your Quora app, then tap on the “Account” icon.
- After that click on 3 dots in the upper right corner, select “Privacy and Settings“
- Then select “Manage My Account”.
- Now, select thinking removing your account.
- Confirm you want to delete your account and select send code.
- You will receive a code on your registered email address
- Enter that code, and your Quora account will be deleted permanently
If you are having difficulty deleting your Account permanently then you can comment below. We will try to reply as soon as possible.
Please pay attention sometimes Quora also shows a message that your account will be deleted after 30 days. So, meanwhile, if you change your mind you can log in again with the same credentials to recover your account. Otherwise don’t log in, your account will be deleted by the Quora team after 30 days.