Samsung Cloud is a cloud storage service that allows owners of Samsung devices to create copies of their data or free up local storage space for apps, music, and other files. The Samsung Cloud allows you to backup, sync, and restore content stored on your device. You’ll never lose anything important to you and can seamlessly view photos across all devices. If you replace your phone, you won’t lose any of your data because you can copy it across using Samsung Cloud.
It’s actually quite easy to open a Samsung Cloud account and sign in any time you want to access your profile and messages.
Samsung Cloud Sign in works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
However, before you proceed make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app, a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection. You are able to sign in if you have a Samsung Cloud account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, log in, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Create Samsung Cloud Account
- Go to Samsung Cloud official website,
- Fill in your details in Samsung Cloud registration form including email address and password),
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below,
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to Samsung Cloud Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Samsung Cloud Account Sign In
Once you created a Samsung Cloud account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to Samsung Cloud Sign In page. It’s on the same page you created the account.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number)
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct
- Click “Sign In” on the successful validation by Samsung Cloud you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Samsung Cloud Sign In Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Samsung Cloud account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Samsung Cloud account.
How to Reset Samsung Cloud Password
Are you unable to Sign Into your Samsung Cloud account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost Samsung Cloud password. Samsung Cloud knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open Samsung Cloud on your device, select Sign In, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way Samsung Cloud can find the account where the password is lost.
- Samsung Cloud gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select change Password when you’re done.
The Samsung Cloud site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
Samsung Cloud allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can sign in with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
So, if you have any difficulty with managing your Samsung Cloud account, you can use the above steps to access your Samsung Cloud account, reset or fix the login problem. Also, the Samsung Cloud support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.