You can cancel your Fabletics subscription and auto renewal at any time, but the process depends on how you originally signed up. If you subscribed directly through the Fabletics website, you can also cancel using the website. But if you signed up through your Google account or Apple ID, you’ll need to cancel using your phone.
Some apps make it difficult to cancel your account, in the hopes that people will get so frustrated with the process that they end up keeping their subscription but there’s always a way to cancel your Fabletics subscription and auto renewal. If you are wondering how to cancel your Fabletics subscription or stop auto renewal, we will guide you through every step.
It should only take a few minutes to cancel Fabletics subscription. The only thing is that you’ll have to remember how you registered for Fabletics in the first place.
Here’s how to cancel Fabletics in four ways, depending on how you made your account. If you’re not sure which one applies to you, try them out in order.
How to cancel subscription on Fabletics website
If you created your Fabletics account through the website, this is probably the method you’ll want to use.
1. Open any web browser and head to the Fabletics website. Log into your account if you haven’t already.
2. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the page and then click “Account”.
3. Near the top of the page, Manage Subscription, under Billing, click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm that you want to cancel.
If you don’t see the option to cancel your account here, it means that you signed up for Fabletics through a third party. You should see some information that tells you who’s running your Fabletics account.
How to cancel your Fabletics subscription on Android
If you signed up for Fabletics through the Android app, it’s likely linked to your Google account. This means that you’ll need to cancel through your Android Play Store app.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
2. In the menu that opens, tap “Payments & subscriptions”, and then Subscriptions.
3. Select Fabletics from your list of subscriptions, then select the “Cancel Subscription” option. Confirm your preference.
How to cancel your Fabletics subscription on iPhone or iPad
Similarly, if you signed up for Fabletics through the iPhone or iPad app, it probably means that your Fabletics account is linked to your Apple ID. In this case, you’ll need to cancel through the Apple ID menu.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap your name at the top of the page.
2. In the Apple ID menu that opens, tap “Subscriptions”.
3. Select Fabletics from the list that appears, and then select “Cancel Subscription”. Confirm your decision.
If the above three methods did not work, another option is to mail Fabletics support asking the support team to cancel your account.
Secondly, if you can’t see the option to cancel your membership on the account page, you’re being billed by a third party. If that’s the case, on your account page you will see either a link to guide you through the cancellation process with your billing company or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel. You can also contact Fabletics support directly to see who’s managing your subscription.
How to cancel Fabletics subscription if you no longer have access to your account
You may be unsure what to do if you no longer have access to your account, maybe because you can’t remember your login information. If you can’t log in to cancel the account, you can either try to recover it back.
In the case where you’re not using a third-party provider to pay for Fabletics, you’ll need assistance signing in. Click “Need help?” button on the Fabletics login page and answer all the relevant questions relating to your account.
Fabletics will ask for your login credentials as well as the billing method you have on file. After you’ve supplied this information, the support team will assist you with recovering your account or they’ll cancel it after validating your information.
How to check Fabletics billing date
The account menu provides the status of the subscription as active or canceled. You can go to this section on any device such as an android phone and also check the next billing date.
1. To check your Fabletics next billing date, log in to your account.
3. Select “Billing” details to view your subscription plan and billing history.
2. Your billing date corresponds to the day you subscribed for your Fabletics services.
Note: Your billing date may be one day earlier due to time zone differences and if you pay for Fabletics through a third party, your Fabletics billing date may vary from your provider’s billing date.
How to cancel Fabletics auto renewal
This paragraph will show you how to cancel a recurring subscription so that you are not charged automatically next time.
In order to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription:
1. Head to Fabletics website, log in, and open the “Billing” section.
2. When in the ‘Billing’ section, open the “Subscription” tab, and press on the three vertically stacked dots next to the ‘Change Plan’ button.
3. Click “Off” under Auto Renewal in order for it not to renew automatically in your next subscription.
The Fabletics subscription and auto renewal cancellation are pretty easy. Fabletics makes it easier for members to cancel the subscriptions of their accounts without any difficulty and after you cancel your subscription, you can return to Fabletics anytime. All you need to do is sign in with your credentials and choose the “Restart Subscription” option from your account page.