As an eHarmony user, you can change your eHarmony email on a computer through eHarmony’s website or on the mobile app and the process looks similar, however, the screens to find your settings differ a bit depending on the device you’re using. You may want to change your email if you no longer have access to that account, or would otherwise just prefer to use a different one.
Whether you no longer have access to your email or you want to stop using your old email address, you can easily change the email linked with your eHarmony account.
You can make this change online or on the mobile app. The desktop browser version looks a bit different from the condensed app screen, but the process to find your settings is similar.
In your eHarmony settings, tap or click your account details to find the email section. After choosing to update the address, you’ll be prompted to reenter your password and then verify the change. eHarmony will send a code to the new account you entered. Copy the code into the space provided to complete the verification process. When you’re on the settings page, your account details should reflect your new email.
How to Change Your Email on eHarmony Website
1. Open eHarmony on your preferred browser.
2. Click the three dots on the left-hand side of the screen to open a pop-up menu.
3. Click “Settings and privacy” next to the gear icon.
4. Click “Account.” This is the first tab listed under your eHarmony username.
5. Click “Email” under the login and security section that opens on the right. Your account info is in your eHarmony settings.
6. A new window will open with your current email address. Click the “Change email address” below.
7. This will immediately open a window prompting you to verify your password. Reenter your password.
8. Click the “Next” button to continue and Verify your password.
9. Enter the new email address you’d like to use.
10. This will immediately prompt a verification code sent to the new account. Open your email message, and enter the code in the section provided.
11. Click the blue “Verify” button to complete the process and close the window. Your settings should immediately reflect the change.
How to Change your Email on the eHarmony App
1. Open the eHarmony mobile app and sign in to your account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the upper left-hand corner if you’re on your phone or tap the three dots if you’re on your tablet.
3. No matter the device you’re on, select “Settings and privacy” from the menu that appears.
4. Tap “Account.” This will be the first option listed.
5. Tap “Email.”
6. Reenter your password and tap “Next” to continue.
7. Enter the email you’d want to replace the previous one.
8. Tap “Next” once you’re done typing.
9. Enter the code that was sent to the account you entered followed by tapping the Save Change button.
How to Turn Off eHarmony Email Notifications
You probably get a lot of emails already and maybe even have them deleted automatically. You have to deal with a lot of work and personal emails. Those emails can’t be ignored, but what about those emails you don’t care much about? One of those emails can be eHarmony emailing you because of a new promo or something that is not worth an email.
To change the number of emails eHarmony sends you, you’ll need to sign in to your eHarmony account. Once you’re in, click on the three dots to the left and click on Settings and Privacy.
Once you’re in Settings, go to Notifications, followed by Preferences. As long as you’re in Preferences, you can also deal with Push notifications. Still, the Email notifications option will be at the bottom.
If you want to turn off all Email notifications, simply toggle off the option at the top right. To only stop receiving emails about certain things related to eHarmony, browse the list of options under the sections related to you and your activities on eHarmony. Uncheck or check the box for what you want to receive or not.
How to Remove Your Email From eHarmony
When you sign up for an eHarmony account, you always provide an email address which you’ll then use to verify your account. It can also be used to help friends find you on eHarmony later.
However, there may come a time when you no longer want your email saved on eHarmony. In this case, you’ll need to remove your email address via the account settings menu but this is simply the same as changing your email. So, the only way to remove your email from eHarmony is to delete your account.