You can check AIB credit card balance online, via mobile app, or by phone. The easiest ways to check AIB credit card balance are online and through AIB’s mobile app. Either of these methods will allow you to see the most up-to-date credit card balance when you check. AIB has mobile apps which make checking your balance easier and handy with your phone.
How to Check AIB Credit Card Balance Online
However, you have to activate your AIB credit card if you have not done so. It’s easy to activate your credit card, scroll down and learn how to activate your credit card. If you have activated your credit card, here is how to check your AIB credit balance.
- Log on to AIB’s official internet banking page or visit >> https://aib.ie/.
- Click “Online Banking Login” then enter your User ID and Password.
- Tap “Account Information” from the “Navigate” panel.
- Click My Statement of Account from the Account Information list.
- Select the Account Number and Year from the drop down list.
- Choose the Statement Date then click “View”.
- View Statement of Account or Negotiated Checks tab.
- Click the save icon to download your AIB credit card statement or Print icon to print the document.
How Check AIB Credit Card Balance Via Mobile App
Checking your balance with the AIB app is similar to checking it online, and it’s just as easy.
- Just search for AIB in your phone’s app store and download the official app.
- The AIB app is free. You can download the app if you don’t have it already.
- Log in with your credentials. You should be able to do most things on the app that you can do on the website.
- Click the “Balance” option.
How to Check AIB Credit Card Balance Via SMS
To check your credit card balance over the phone:
- Call the customer service number on the back of your credit card.
- You’ll likely be asked to enter your card number and/or other personal information to verify your identity. Keep your information handy.
- Provide the information as will be required by the AIB official representative.
AIB also has an automated number for checking balances, so listen to the options menu and follow the prompts to check your latest balance.
How to Activate AIB Credit Card
To activate AIB credit card, call the number on the back of the card or go to the website listed on the activation sticker attached to the card. The AIB credit card activation typically requires the credit card number, the security code (CVV), or both.
AIB credit card activation also requires a Social Security number as well as the card number, expiration date and security code. You don’t need your username and password to activate your AIB credit card online. But having an account can make the process easier because you won’t have to enter extra personal information to verify your identity.
Either way, AIB credit card activation is quick and easy. Plus, the steps are the same for AIB credit cards and debit cards.
- Using your preferred browser, visit the AIB credit card activation page.
- Log in to your account or choose.
- Enter your birthdate, the last 4 digits of your SSN, your 16-digit card number and the card’s expiration date. (Only needed if you don’t log in).
- Enter the 3-digit security code from the back of the card.
- Click “Continue” to activate your AIB credit card.
You can use AIB credit card immediately after activation. For security reasons, you cannot make any transactions with the card before activating it. Activation ensures that someone doesn’t steal the card out of the mail and use it.
It’s important to remember that AIB credit card issuer (s) may require your Social Security number or other information to verify your identity when you activate your card. Once you’ve activated your credit card, you can use it immediately.
It’s recommended you check your AIB credit card balance frequently. This can help you to identify fraudulent charges and errors on your account. You can also monitor your balance to make sure you are not spending too much of your available credit. Much spending can render your credit score low, which can cause you not to get a credit card approval next time.