Touch N Go eWallet is an electronic wallet (e-wallet) that holds electronic money. It is used to send snd receive money both for domestic and international transactions. I was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in July 2017.
If you wish to delete your Touch N Go account, you don’t need to worry, we’ll show you exactly how to delete your Touch N Go account with and without your password or logging in. Depending on your reasons for deleting your account, you might want to close your account as quickly as possible. The good thing is that Touch N Go allows you to delete your account in a few simple steps.
How to Delete Touch N Go Account
Once you create Touch N Go account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete your account with just a click but you have to be logged in to be able to do this. There are different ways to delete your account. All will be explained in this article.
How to delete Touch N Go account without password
Usually, you would have to be signed in to your account in order to be able to delete your Touch N Go account. Since you cannot remember your password and have tried everything but still couldn’t find the password you will have to try something different.
If you are locked out of your Touch N Go account and want the account deleted forever, there is something you can do but you’ll need to follow these specific steps to do so. There are three ways you can delete your account without password:
Method 1: Resetting your Touch N Go password
1. Open the Touch N Go web page on your preferred device
2. Click the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
3. Click the “Username” or “email” field and enter the email address you used to create your Touch N Go account.
4. Select the “Send email” so as to receive a link to create a new password.
5. Log in to your email and click on the link sent to you by Touch N Go to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to your Touch N Go account here is what you should do:
1. Go to Settings on your dashboard
2. Select the “Delete Account” option
3. Select one of the options from the drop-down menu containing why you want to delete your account.
Once you have selected a reason, a “Delete Account” tab will appear. Click on it and successfully delete your account.
Method 2: By contacting Touch N Go support
Another way you can delete your Touch N Go account without password or logging in is to contact Touch N Go support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
1. Go to Touch N Go Support in a web browser. If you don’t know your username and password, you’ll need to fill out an online form stating why your account should be deleted.
2. There are a few options you can choose from as to why you think your Touch N Go account should be deleted. If you have forgotten the password or the username, select that option in the menu.
3. Fill out the rest of the form with your name, email address, age, and the username of the account. You can also fill out a comment box in the bottom section of the form with any details you might want to add about the account.
4. Send in your form, then wait for an email response from Touch N Go.
Method 3: Delete Touch N Go account by email
Another method you can delete your Touch N Go account without logging or using the password is to send an email that you want to close your account to Touch N Go Here is how you can achieve that:
1. Scroll to the ‘Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address.
2. Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account.
3. Then press Send.
How to delete Touch N Go account on website
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into your Touch N Go account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
1. Visit Touch N Go’s official website page at http://www.touchngo.com/
2. Log in by entering your Touch N Go username and password on the login form.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings”
4. Then click “Account”
5. Select “Delete Account”
6. Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
7. Click on “Continue”
Once you’ve done this, your Touch N Go account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your Touch N Go account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for a few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
How to delete account on Touch N Go app
1. Now, log in to your Touch N Go account using the mobile app.
2. Click your profile Placeholder and select “Settings” from the menu.
3. Below your username, select “Account”
4. Click “Deactivate your Account”
5. Read the messages and select Deactivate.
6. You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the Touch N Go app, you have to follow the steps above to delete it from the website.
How to find old Touch N Go accounts Linked to your email
Here’s is the process you’ll use:
1. Log in to your email address.
2. Scroll to “Manage third-party access” and click on it.
3. You will see a list of accounts linked to your email, including Touch N Go, remove it, and the account will be deleted.
You can also search your emails linked with account creation, compile a list of these sites and disconnect them from your email.
Touch N Go closed my account?
There are many reasons which may cause Touch N Go to delete your account without your knowledge such as if there is any “suspicious” activity with your account. Reactivating a self-deactivated Touch N Go account is as simple as logging back into your account. If you’ve previously deleted the account, it can’t be recovered. If your account was deactivated involuntarily by Touch N Go.
So, if your Touch N Go account is disabled and you want to re-enable, just contact the Touch N Go customer service or send them an email requesting that your account be reactivated.
Delete Touch N Go permanently
If you want to permanently delete your Touch N Go account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from the Touch N Go website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.
If you can’t wait for the 30 days to end, you can go to the settings and then click on your Touch N Go information. Click on deactivation and deletion. Here click on permanently delete Account and then continue to account deletion.
What Happens when you delete your Touch N Go account?
To request that your Touch N Go account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and Touch N Go won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists and email alerts in the future.