It’s easy to lose track of all the stuff you’ve transacted through Uniswap over time. Maybe you liked what you transacted in the past, but you’re not sure of it again, and you want to get it again. Or you just want to recommend it to a friend, and now you can’t find it.
Whatever the reason, Uniswap makes it simple to view a list of your transactions. In this article, we’ll talk about how to view your transaction history on both Android devices and PC.
Uniswap transaction history is a page that contains all your past and completed transactions on Uniswap. It helps you to know the amount for each transaction as well as enables you to do a calculation of your spending. Although Uniswap doesn’t show your transaction history directly, you can find all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to Find Uniswap Transaction History
You can find your past transaction history on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
1. Go to the Uniswap website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click Order History Reports
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select Order History, you’ll find orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide transaction history on the mobile app, but you can find your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Uniswap app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select Your Orders or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select transacted Items or Filled Orders.
How to Hide Uniswap Transaction History
Unfortunately, you can’t delete transactions you’ve made, and you also can’t hide them from your archive. But there’s a workaround, you can take things a step further by hiding your browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Uniswap website and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. Click Edit your browsing history.
3. Find the item you want to remove and click the Remove from view button.
If you click the button next to Manage history, which is in the upper-right corner of the Browsing History page, you’ll find the option to turn the browsing history feature on or off.
How to Find Uniswap Recent Transaction History
1. Go to the Your Account page on Uniswap.
2. Log in with the account on which the orders were placed.
3. Click the My Orders button to access your order history. This will show a list of your recent orders made from your account.
To know more about your transaction and how much you spent, you can use the Uniswap transaction number:
How to Find Uniswap Transaction Number
The transaction number is a special set of numbers that defines each transaction. With its help, Uniswap can identify the transaction that was made by the customer. Below is how to find your transaction number:
1. Go to the website.
2. Log in to your account, if needed.
3. Navigate to your transaction page.
4. Click on My Orders to find the list of your orders
5. Then, click on any of the Orders/transactions, you’ll find beneath the transaction number/ID.
How to Find How Much You Have Spent on Uniswap
Until now, there hasn’t been a way to find how much you’ve spent on Uniswap, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent. Below is how you can find out how much money you’ve spent in Uniswap:
1. Navigate to your transaction history
2. Click on order history to find your completed transactions
3. You’ll find details of your transactions including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
Uniswap doesn’t show you the total amount you have spent on all your past transactions, you have to do the calculation by finding your transaction histories and adding them together, if there’s a pending order you may also add it if you have made the payment.